does any one else here hate rich kids and preppys
YOU WILL REMEMBER THIS SIG

8/7/09 man, the pear broke loose.

Rule #1 - I'm the Boss
Rule #2 - The Boss is always right
Rule #3 - When the boss is wrong see rule #2
someone sounds jealous
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
I don't hate anyone until I know them.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
I don't hate anyone. Hate is destructive. I dislike people if they disrespect me, and I like people if they respect me. I don't care about whether they are rich or poor or "preppy".
No. I hate people who decide to hate on anyone they classify as "rich kids or preppys" though.

Quote by esidebill
When I was very young... I asked a man why his guitar had 4 strings. He smacked me on the head and said "SON THIS IS A BASS". I have been afraid of bassists ever since.

Quote by Zecromancer
Those brightened my day
i bet you're an angsty, middle class 13 year old kid with a Squier Strat and American Idiot.
Quote by Spamwise
I don't hate anyone. Hate is destructive. I dislike people if they disrespect me, and I like people if they respect me. I don't care about whether they are rich or poor or "preppy".

If hate is so bad, why does it feel so good? Why is it so beautiful?
I hate rebels.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Archaea_246
No. I hate people who decide to hate on anyone they classify as "rich kids or preppys" though.

what about kids who are spoiled
and you sound like one of them

Rule #1 - I'm the Boss
I go to school with 1,000 of them, and no I don't. I think I might be one.
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
oh look! a preppy just came in your stupid thread and he is NOT happy ........i told you he isnt happy!
Quote by assparade69
i bet you're an angsty, middle class 13 year old kid with a Squier Strat and American Idiot.

wrong i am 15 in debt and i hate greenday

Rule #1 - I'm the Boss
Quote by assparade69

This. it made me lol.
No, honestly I don't find most "preppy" people half as bad as the metalhead type people.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Last edited by StreetLight3989 at Nov 25, 2008,
Quote by BerryTree
actually...YOU sound like one of them

This.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by WattsyBoy97

How do you know that every single one of the kids you generalized are "spoiled"?

Who the hell are you to decide who is and isn't "spoiled" anyways? There's nothing wrong with having money and there's nothing wrong with spending it. (And this is coming from a kid who lives in a $4000 dwelling with wheels and eats Ramen every other night, BTW.)
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by Trefellin
If hate is so bad, why does it feel so good? Why is it so beautiful?

Sometimes it feels good to do destructive things.
Quote by WattsyBoy97

How did that at all demonstrate being spoiled?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I find kids with preppy attitudes annoying.

I by no means hate them or even dislike them though.

YOU I dislike, however.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Quote by WattsyBoy97
wrong i am 15 in debt and i hate greenday

so then you're jealous.
how are you in debt at 15? you don't have credit cards or bills! therefore you probably owe your parents, meaning they bought you something, thus making you spoiled (regardless of whether or not you have to pay them back).
get over it. if you hate them so much/are so jealous of them, get a job, work your ass off, and quit your b!tching.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
Quote by BerryTree
lol they are a couple of years late

haha yeah. they started doing it about two years ago actually. after the whole gangster fad. and i really hope this fad is going to blow over soon. its getting really annoying.
Olny if they annoying or stuck up

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Quote by exiledsoul
so then you're jealous.
how are you in debt at 15? you don't have credit cards or bills! therefore you probably owe your parents, meaning they bought you something, thus making you spoiled (regardless of whether or not you have to pay them back).
get over it. if you hate them so much/are so jealous of them, get a job, work your ass off, and quit your b!tching.

Your parents buying you something doesn't make you spoiled. Getting a lot of stuff doesn't make you spoiled, either. It's all about the attitude.
Quote by icesk8erqueen8
all the preppy and rich kids are turning into emos at my school.

Twilight fad?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
I hate them when they don't appreciate how lucky they are and whine about hard things are for them.
Quote by exiledsoul
so then you're jealous.

their annoying attitudes and most of them have one also my parents have just paid off a 76,000 dollar school for my brother and more in 2 years for my sister we could barely pay the 76000 dollar school off and we have to pay off our house and cars and ****

Rule #1 - I'm the Boss
Fuck you, I'm both of those things.

Don't make me find you, I'll fly to your house on a private jet and buy a new pair of Prada shoes just for kicking your head in.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Page 1 of 5