so i hate clubbing. you can't hear yourself think let alone hear what someone else is saying, i don't dance and i don't like the music they play in clubs, so i just stand around, waiting to go home.

this night (or last night, whatever) i went on a footie social, and the last place we went to was a club. i left after 15 minutes and came home. everyone seems to love clubbing, but to me it is just boring.

so if there is anyone else out there who dislikes clubs, please join in and place your rants here.

/rant
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
What's your point with this thread though, really?

Don't go.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
why rant? how about just don't go in the first place then there's no reason to complain.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
I've never been to one, but I think I would agree if I had.

They just don't sound fun, IMO.

(I dislike dancing, BTW)
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Thats why they have alcohol at clubs
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
i dont like clubs either, the ladies there a ****ing hot, but some of them go overboard with the slut look. But clubbing tends to get gay also after a while, you always run into some gay guy trying to dance with you.......
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
the social was a "requirement" - just some drinking games and then we finished up in a club. it just happens that i dont like clubs and i feel like a bit of a killjoy for leaving early.

EDIT: yes, the thread FAILS but Einstein said he was no good at maths and look what he achieved.
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
Dancing is always fun if you're open minded about it and make a joke out of it. I don't really see how so many people don't like it.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
clubbing is awesome. I love to feel the satisfying crunch of bone under my mace.
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
Quote by hell_monkey
Thats why they have alcohol at clubs

exactly.
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
talk to people in the smoking pits
thats what we do most of the time
be social
~ Purchase your tickets; I'm kicking your crosses down ~
I hate it too...

That's why I DON'T GO.

Quote by StreetLight3989
Dancing is always fun if you're open minded about it and make a joke out of it. I don't really see how so many people don't like it.

I don't derive pleasure from moving my body in a random, bizarre fashion...

Well, unless it's headbanging.

Frankly, I don't see how so many people enjoy dancing.
Last edited by Trefellin at Nov 25, 2008,

And they hate you too !
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
it depends on what kind of club you go to, I hate typical dance clubs, but I'm quite fond of goth clubs and rock clubs (with live music).
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Alright, okay, cool.
You could go just throw down if you hate it so much. Or just don't go.
Quote by seeneyj
I thought the whole idea of post-hardcore was to mix techno and hardcore.....
Quote by Trefellin
I hate it too...

That's why I DON'T GO.

I don't derive pleasure from moving my body in a random, bizarre fashion...

Well, unless it's headbanging.

Frankly, I don't see how so many people enjoy dancing.

I don't know, it's just fun to make a joke of yourself and just have fun and interact with other people. The best kind of dance is by far skanking though.
Quote by this&that
i dont like clubs either, the ladies there a ****ing hot, but some of them go overboard with the slut look. But clubbing tends to get gay also after a while, you always run into some gay guy trying to dance with you.......

Unless their dancing like your avatar, dont go

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Quote by StreetLight3989
I don't know, it's just fun to make a joke of yourself and just have fun and interact with other people. The best kind of dance is by far skanking though.

I don't think it's fun to make a joke out of myself. I have a very dry sense of humour much of the time. I prefer sly deadpan to moving about like a buffoon. I also don't like people.
Quote by Trefellin
I don't think it's fun to make a joke out of myself. I have a very dry sense of humour much of the time. I prefer sly deadpan to moving about like a buffoon. I also don't like people.

Each to their own I guess.
If you don't like any of those rave-ish clubs, don't go to them.

I also hate the music they play (dance remixes of good songs especially.)
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
what is love?
baby don't hurt me....
Gear:
'50s National Archtop
Squier Classic Vibe '60s Tele
Squier Affinity Strat
Gibson Melody Maker
Vox AC-15
50s Stella Parlor Acoustic

MOAR FIRST ACT
I was there
Quote by LedZeppelin9345
so i hate clubbing. you can't hear yourself think let alone hear what someone else is saying, i don't dance and i don't like the music they play in clubs, so i just stand around, waiting to go home.

this night (or last night, whatever) i went on a footie social, and the last place we went to was a club. i left after 15 minutes and came home. everyone seems to love clubbing, but to me it is just boring.

so if there is anyone else out there who dislikes clubs, please join in and place your rants here.

/rant

ever been to a rock concert?
Quote by lzcougarz3
Isn't getting laid by filthy sluts who **** a different desperate guy every time they go to the club and whose breath smells like cum the whole idea of clubbing?

Fixed.
Quote by this&that

jesus man i said i was sorry
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
The whole idea of "clubbing" seems lame to me...
I don't like getting wasted, listing to ****ty music or being surrounded drunk skanks...