Picked up this today. Sounds really nice.

I'm going to go a/b these and see which one I like better.

It's good to see racial diversity in a pedal board.

I bet it's a killer compressor.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Sorry, I don't have any recording equipment yet.

I paid $130. I've seen them go cheaper. It is in great condition, with box and papers, so I'm happy.
I'm looking at getting this. We're gonna get some in soon and I'm gonna hide one till i get the money...if you can get clips thatd be great.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12
If you can, try both of the Fingers out. They are both decent compressors. It is hard to describe. Both are alike, but different. Yeah, I know confusing.

I can see myself setting up the Black Finger up and having it on all the time. The White Finger is not as subtle. So its like both have the same tone, but the White Finger is more pronounced???????????

Maybe this will clear things up. The Black Finger is for my general compression needs. The White Finger is GREAT for that percussive funk playing or using the compressor for an "effect".
Yeah my manager and I both want the black finger...we thought about the White Finger but it seems the Black Finger works better.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12
Quote by HyperBoy2519
Yeah my manager and I both want the black finger...we thought about the White Finger but it seems the Black Finger works better.

I wouldn't say one works better than the other and they do overlap. If you want more tranparency go the Black Finger route. More of a compressed effect, go the White Finger route. Although, the White Finger can also do the light compression too.

If board space is a problem, eventhough the White Finger is a larger box, it has a better layout. The Black Finger's AC adapter input is on the side, which I think is a dumb place for it. You have to leave some space between the pedals. Its also a giant wallwart and has a funky input.