Please Read First!!!!!!!!

ok, make a short story with song titles, only has to be like two sentences, and you can only pick one band at a time.
There will be no violins when you die, slain upon my faithful sword, headfirst on a hangman's noose. Forever will come to an end. Your shirt would look better with a columbian necktie. Bet it all on black sharks in your mouth.
Gear:
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12
Custom Built Guitar (made it myself)
PRS SE Soapbar II Maple
Fender Stratacoustic (Stolen! )
Digitech RP200
Boss MT-2
Roland Microcube
I like my stuff!
Like one band per sentence, or one band per story?

Also, i wouldnt call 2 sentences a story
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
Oh Darling. When I'm Sixty-Four, I Want to Tell You The Continuing Story of Buffalo Bill. I'm So Tired Because She's Leaving Home. Your Mother Should Know Something: I Am the Walrus.

More like a collection of stupid sentences, but whatever.
hey you, arnold layne. is there anybody in there? dont leave me now! have a cigar, welcome to the machine! wish you were here mother. bike on the run. hahaha all pink floyd, doesnt really make sense...
my Opeth Story. It uses other words other than just song titles, obviously, but it's pretty good i think.

I haven't had this much excitement since that Night and the Silent Water... well, it’s a long story. You see, In Mist I Was Standing, and I looked through the Windowpane, and there I saw the face Of Melinda. I went and knocked on her door, which had a Wreath on it, since it was near Advent. She opened the door and said, “Black Rose Immortal.”

“Uh, pizza Deliverance!” I said, and smiled sheepishly.
“You look pretty Bleak Under The Weeping Moon tonight” she said.
And I said “If you don’t shut up, I’ll give you a couple of Blackwater Park eyes, BITCH!”

She wept and whispered “I know...”

I beat her senseless until I had some Closure and Death Whispered a Lullaby in her ear. I almost made her a Ghost of Perdition with my beating. I heard the police sirens behind me, like the Baying of the Hounds, in the distance. I just sat there as Hope Left my body. The police finally showed up and one of them, upon looking at the broken body of Melinda said,

“By The Pain I See In Others, that is a sight that breaks my Porcelain Heart. When you get to jail, you’ll be doing some hard Isolation Years for this, bub. You’ll get your Karma, I swear it, and if there’s no Atonement out of you, your life will have Ending Credits in the Blackwater Park penitentiary. Coil those handcuffs on him, Mack.”

I was led into the Police car, and I cried like I had been Hessian Peeling a thousand onions.

“Where you’re goin’, you’ll be pushin’ up Patterns in the Ivy before you see the light of day again,” said the Police officer with a hint of smugness.

Suddenly, a strong wave of Weakness flowed through me. I saw my life flash before my eyes, from the Epilogue to the Prologue, and my vision narrowed, until I saw only the Silhouette of the policeman driving. I passed into unconsciousness.

I awoke on a bed, and I said to myself, “It was just a Grand Conjuration, I’m back at home and everything is alright”

I got up and looked around, and everyone was looking at me like I had some sort of disease. I looked down at my skin. It was grey, and falling off in chunks. I said to myself, “Is there any way To Rid This Disease??”

A huge black man, whose name I later found out was Bubba, came over and said “Bend over, bitch!”

I said “Oh, you wouldn’t want that, I have some terrible disease, and you might catch it!”

“It’s ok, bitch, I have a Leper Affinity. Now bend over and spread ‘em!”

He then began giving me some serious anal Karma, until he pulled out, spun me around and shot his White Cluster in my face. I just wept on the ground until he left. A few minutes after that, I looked in the mirror. I was the image of Serenity Painted Death.

“Where is God In my Time Of Need??,” I bellowed.

“God’s a fag,” said another inmate.

“That’s A Fair Judgement,” said another.

I spent the rest of my days in prison, just as the officer had said, until the end of my natural life.

(Roll Ending Credits)

The End
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
i cum blood while im f*ked with a knife, as if i was going to be stripped, rapped and strangled. as i crush a skull full of maggots i notice there is a person with a hammer smashed face in front of me
Quote by vulcan422
i wish i could see Children Of Bodom agen
Quote by red157
Granted. But you have to endure support by the Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers and a steaming turd.

1. Death
2. Children Of Bodom
3. Metallica
4. Megadeth
5. Pantera
6. Cannibal Corpse
Im Only Sleeping,Doctor Robert,Shes Leaving Home,Here There and Everywhere,When Im Sixty Four.

Doctor Robert, I Feel Fine, And I Love Her, Let It Be, The End,Because,Martha My Dear,All You Need Is Love,Eight Days A Week, When Im Sixty Four.

She Said She Said,Taxman,We Can Work It Out,Im So Tired,Why Dont We Do It In The Road,While My Guitar Gently Weeps.

Any win?
Last edited by rocknrollstar at Nov 25, 2008,
Quote by poopsmith666
my Opeth Story. It uses other words other than just song titles, obviously, but it's pretty good i think.

I haven't had this much excitement since that Night and the Silent Water... well, it’s a long story. You see, In Mist I Was Standing, and I looked through the Windowpane, and there I saw the face Of Melinda. I went and knocked on her door, which had a Wreath on it, since it was near Advent. She opened the door and said, “Black Rose Immortal.”

“Uh, pizza Deliverance!” I said, and smiled sheepishly.
“You look pretty Bleak Under The Weeping Moon tonight” she said.
And I said “If you don’t shut up, I’ll give you a couple of Blackwater Park eyes, BITCH!”

She wept and whispered “I know...”

I beat her senseless until I had some Closure and Death Whispered a Lullaby in her ear. I almost made her a Ghost of Perdition with my beating. I heard the police sirens behind me, like the Baying of the Hounds, in the distance. I just sat there as Hope Left my body. The police finally showed up and one of them, upon looking at the broken body of Melinda said,

“By The Pain I See In Others, that is a sight that breaks my Porcelain Heart. When you get to jail, you’ll be doing some hard Isolation Years for this, bub. You’ll get your Karma, I swear it, and if there’s no Atonement out of you, your life will have Ending Credits in the Blackwater Park penitentiary. Coil those handcuffs on him, Mack.”

I was led into the Police car, and I cried like I had been Hessian Peeling a thousand onions.

“Where you’re goin’, you’ll be pushin’ up Patterns in the Ivy before you see the light of day again,” said the Police officer with a hint of smugness.

Suddenly, a strong wave of Weakness flowed through me. I saw my life flash before my eyes, from the Epilogue to the Prologue, and my vision narrowed, until I saw only the Silhouette of the policeman driving. I passed into unconsciousness.

I awoke on a bed, and I said to myself, “It was just a Grand Conjuration, I’m back at home and everything is alright”

I got up and looked around, and everyone was looking at me like I had some sort of disease. I looked down at my skin. It was grey, and falling off in chunks. I said to myself, “Is there any way To Rid This Disease??”

A huge black man, whose name I later found out was Bubba, came over and said “Bend over, bitch!”

I said “Oh, you wouldn’t want that, I have some terrible disease, and you might catch it!”

“It’s ok, bitch, I have a Leper Affinity. Now bend over and spread ‘em!”

He then began giving me some serious anal Karma, until he pulled out, spun me around and shot his White Cluster in my face. I just wept on the ground until he left. A few minutes after that, I looked in the mirror. I was the image of Serenity Painted Death.

“Where is God In my Time Of Need??,” I bellowed.

“God’s a fag,” said another inmate.

“That’s A Fair Judgement,” said another.

I spent the rest of my days in prison, just as the officer had said, until the end of my natural life.

(Roll Ending Credits)

The End

I remember that.
Quote by Phillitalian
Like one band per sentence, or one band per story?

Also, i wouldnt call 2 sentences a story

What the guy above u did. His was perfect, only u use the songs of one band. (and please state which band it is)