Poll: Whose Better, Sabbath or Zeppelin>
Poll Options
View poll results: Whose Better, Sabbath or Zeppelin>
Black Sabbath
3 30%
Led Zeppelin
7 70%
Voters: 10.
Who do you think is better and as an influence?

Black Sabbath: The creator's or metal

Led Zeppelin: One of the most Influential bands ever
Have Heart

xXx STRAIGHT EDGE xXx

//Are you as think as i drunk you are?//

Quote by DrPants PhD

-Some pregnant teacher threw up on my sister, lawl.
OWNED
Quote by M.P.A.Guitarist
every led zeppelin song sounds different, all black sabbaths stuff sounds the same to me

lies!

black sabbath is where metal started.
well black metal pretty much set of the bajillion metal genres so.....yea

i still prefer zepp by a mile tho
Quote by Primus2112
I just asked a guestion regarding a music store myth and my thread turns into a discussion about titfucking bagged milk.

Normally I would attempt to make a witty or sarcastic comment, but I'm just too tired to give a damn.

**Reported**

(post at your own risk)
There wouldn't be metal without Zep.

Besides, Zep is to me, the most versatile band that ever existed. They could be playing reggae (D'yer Ma'ker), metal (Immigrant Song), folk (Ramble On), Rockabilly (Rock n' Roll), blues (Since I've been loving you), ballads (Going to California), and the hard-rock Zep we all know. (Whole Lotta Love)

Zeppelin was innovative in any way, not to mention the production methods introduced by Jimmy Page himself. His work as a producer is often underrated, and even unnoticed.

Individually, each member from Led was a musical genious IMO. Together, they're something out of the ordinary. Back in the 70s, Zep was way ahead of their time.

And don't get me started about Stairway.
Last edited by Fiberglass Gum at Nov 25, 2008,
Quote by Maet
Normally I would attempt to make a witty or sarcastic comment, but I'm just too tired to give a damn.

**Reported**

(post at your own risk)

Why reported?

Its not a vs thread, its a who was more influential, a very relevant musical history question.
Quote by Primus2112
I just asked a guestion regarding a music store myth and my thread turns into a discussion about titfucking bagged milk.

Quote by kaosfire
Its not a vs thread, its a who was more influential, a very relevant musical history question.

A very relevant musical history question is whether or not Salieri murdered Mozart. "Who's better? Black Sabbath or Led Zeppelin" is not historically relevant in any sense of the phrase.

This is a versus thread. You're essentially asking what of two options is the better. That is a versus thread, and that isn't allowed.