(their older stuff was ska)

is anyone curious... does anyone remember them

they better not sound all gemeric and stuff i want a sweet sound out of them
THOU SHALL NOT PASS!

My gear is not worth mentioning.
They make good pop music, but they sucked at ska and they suck at that dancehall sh*t they did a few years ago. Tragic Kingdom was their best album.
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
gemeric.

p.s. I love all eras of No Doubt. I really want to see them on their next tour.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
its gonna be just like gwen stefani's solo stuff, only without teenage japanese girls running around and the occasional encore of spiderwebs and im just a girl. thats it, right there.
Im sure a savior's born every day, they just learn to stop caring before anybody gets saved.

Quote by chumpzilla
its gonna be just like gwen stefani's solo stuff, only without teenage japanese girls running around and the occasional encore of spiderwebs and im just a girl. thats it, right there.
No Japanese girls??

Too bad
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
No Japanese girls??

Too bad

They're going to be busy performing at Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade sans Gwen Stefani.

And having volumous, awesome hair
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
Quote by chumpzilla

no teenage Japanese girls running around?

WELL WHATS THE POINT THEN???
I have No Doubts first two albums which we were ska. Tragic Kingdom is one of the worst albums to affect the ska scene. Ruined a good band.
I honestly can't see this turning out well. Huzzah for them if it does but I'm just not too hopeful about it. Not really a fan anyways.
Minister of n00b harassing of the Punk and Ska fourm.
Quote by capsfan17, ss311, newyorkdolls138, somepunkkid, johnnynemo, axeslash, BrianApocalypse, mike2, dookie dude, lavazza and pinheadslts75
Thank God for CowsWithGuns

Quote by MattTheArsonist
Cowswithguns is my forum hero.

Quote by UraniYum
Cowswithguns is some kind of god on earth.

Love is never having to say your safeword.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I honestly can't see this turning out well. Huzzah for them if it does but I'm just not too hopeful about it. Not really a fan anyways.

my sentiments exactly
does anything else need to be said?
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by MannersBad
I have No Doubts first two albums which we were ska. Tragic Kingdom is one of the worst albums to affect the ska scene. Ruined a good band.
Tragic Kingdom isn't really very ska... broaden your horizon even the tiniest bit and you'll realize it's basically flawless. It's one of the most fun, competent, and interesting pop records ever made, and probably the best pop record of the 90s. It's also, not coincidentally, their best record by far. Breaking out of the ska mold really helped them out, although their follow-ups were ****
My gear:
Flannel shirt
band
Tragic Kingdom wasn't ska, i agree, more like a poppy rock with some roots of ska and punk. it was a good sound though
They're ok, the only way I'd probably see them is if I went to Bamboozle which I won't because it's horrible this year.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Meh, haterz b damned. Part of the fun of No Doubt is that they don't always adhere to a specific genre. Plus, I can dance to it and it is fun. Therefore, I am a fan.

p.s. And because Gwen Stefani actually likes the Special AKA, unlike some internet forum that I will not mention..
Quote by CowsWithGuns