Page 1 of 4
me and my rythym guitarist are sick of ****ing highschool. he's 16 in 2 days, im 16 on june 30th next year (LONG way offf). i cant wait that long to get out of school, im a straight A student but hate the ****. so we've planned on getting fake id's, book train ticket, and go to LA. what does the pit think of this, and any advice you have for us?
Quote by Zero-Hartman
The Bible is awesome. Revelation is so badass, I mean, dragons and angels and the devil having an epic battle in the clouds? Badass.
you're an idiot
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
tell my dad i said hi...

were ur in jail
Quote by vulcan422
i wish i could see Children Of Bodom agen
Quote by red157
Granted. But you have to endure support by the Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers and a steaming turd.

1. Death
2. Children Of Bodom
3. Metallica
4. Megadeth
5. Pantera
6. Cannibal Corpse

I came to L.A. to be rock and roll,
along the way i had to sell my soul,
I made some good friends that make me say,
I really wannabe in L.A.

I took the time to get to beverly,
Laid some rockettape roll on the 180?
Allen and natasha always make me say,
I really wannabe in L.A.

( I really wannabe in L.A wahahoo)

I take the city in the dead of night,
I'm burning gas untill i feel allright,
The sunset honeys always make me say,
I really wannabe in L.A.

I came to L.A. to be rock and roll,
along the way i had to sell my soul,
I made some good friends that make me say,
I really wannabe in L.A.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Don't try to sleep in a tree. Sound advice for anyone running away.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
that is a phenomenally stupid idea. no source of income, no house, no job.... in LA??!?!!?

you are a stupid person.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Shadow_Hawk
me and my rythym guitarist are sick of ****ing highschool. he's 16 in 2 days, im 16 on june 30th next year (LONG way offf). i cant wait that long to get out of school, im a straight A student but hate the ****. so we've planned on getting fake id's, book train ticket, and go to LA. what does the pit think of this, and any advice you have for us?

Screw me and I'll let you stay at my place.
I wouldn't suggest it, considering that you're only 16 and finding a job is going to be a serious issue because money = survival.

Just.. don't.
HAHAHA well if you decide to be a ****ing moron and run away then go somewhere better than LA, you stupid little kid
good luck being a bum, probably this is ur goodbye, since ull have no computer nor interwebz
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
Fifteen? Why aren't you married yet dude? You're old. You should have been out of the house a long time ago.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by TooFast
Fifteen? Why aren't you married yet dude? You're old. You should have been out of the house a long time ago.

Yeah. Everyone has their first child around 13-14.
i say do it.
when your there form a drug habbit. that way , when/if ever you get any money at all, you will spend it on drugs.
You have straight A's? (How are you sick of high school? You're just a Sophomore right?)
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
i hope this is a lame ass excuse for a joke. if not, then you are a ****ing dumbass
If you're a hot chick you've probably got a good chance with the lead singer or guitar player, If you're a little bit overweight, you should probably go for the drummer. If you're a dude, go for the bass player
Quote by AcousticSlayer
Idiots. Education is everything. You won't make it in life w/out it. All High School sucks, so don't be babies.

Tell that to Maynard James Keenan.
Quote by Shadow_Hawk

I actually tried to run away from home. Twice .

The first was when I was 4. I made it to the end of the driveway.

The second, my mom made cookies and I forgot about it.

Should I call your mom and have her bake cookies?
Im goin to hollywood, theyll see that Im so good
I wont care how I feel, and Ill get to **** brooke shields
Ill just sit and grin, the money will roll right in

I want to be a star, Im going to have a car
And youll have to admit, Ill be rich as ****

I would give you some, if you only would have treated me nice
Youll wish that you did, youll feel pretty stupid

Its fun to be a star, its nice to have a car
Yeah, youll have to admit, that Ill be rich as ****
And Ill just sit and grin, the money will roll right in

The money will roll right in
Don't be stupid. You really have no idea how important your parents are for you.
High School sucks for all of us, and by running away you are showing yourself to be inferior in a sense.
Do you wish to be inferior?
Quote by Tsucchi
Because nothing is sexier than a man with a mouth full of crayons.

Cool.
lol i love the pits responses. yes i know its an amazingly retarded idea, but i really cant cope with this anymore. its wearing me down so i snap at everyone and have no time. while education is apparently everything in this world, im too stressed to finish mine.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
The Bible is awesome. Revelation is so badass, I mean, dragons and angels and the devil having an epic battle in the clouds? Badass.
i believe the first 4 posts sum up what i was gonna say quite nicely
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
just a little tip on sucking dicks: don't be afraid to use your teeth.
"Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks."
- Dr. Dre
Quote by dylpikle9
Don't be stupid. You really have no idea how important your parents are for you.
High School sucks for all of us, and by running away you are showing yourself to be inferior in a sense.
Do you wish to be inferior?

IM NOT INFERIOR!!!!

Ticket48, yeah, and i really dont know. its really hard keeping up B- to A average in every class and play baseball and soccer and guitar and hang out with friends etc...

and yea, no drugs. we're not THAT stupid.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Quote by Shadow_Hawk
lol i love the pits responses. yes i know its an amazingly retarded idea, but i really cant cope with this anymore. its wearing me down so i snap at everyone and have no time. while education is apparently everything in this world, im too stressed to finish mine.

What could possibly be stressing you out to the point where you need to run off to LA?
ok, do it.

i guarantee you are too stupid to actually function on your own, all 16 year olds are. you might even be able to find food and shelter for the first night or two.

learn your lesson, go crying back to your mommy...

although i doubt you will make it outside of ten miles from your town.
Quote by Shadow_Hawk
IM NOT INFERIOR!!!!
yea you are. i made it through high school without a single hissy fit.
I have no opinion on this matter.
LA is terrible, idiot. You should follow through with the plan just so you fail and realize how idiotic you are.
Quote by Spamwise
Yes you are.

probaly, because i fell to my stress instead of dealing with it. but you know, whatever. if i get 100 people to say no on UG, then i wont do it, 50 people say yes, then i will.

so pit, get to work.

Quote by Zugunruhe
ok, do it.

i guarantee you are too stupid to actually function on your own, all 16 year olds are. you might even be able to find food and shelter for the first night or two.

learn your lesson, go crying back to your mommy...

although i doubt you will make it outside of ten miles from your town.yea you are. i made it through high school without a single hissy fit.

city actually. new york city. but i cant stay here, im imagining both of our parents would throw a hissy fit quite worse than this one if we run away and i dont wanna be within 100 miles of this city wen that happens.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Last edited by Shadow_Hawk at Nov 25, 2008,
Quote by Shadow_Hawk
IM NOT INFERIOR!!!!

(Invalid img)
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Page 1 of 4