I have got a Vox wah pedal for sale or trade in excellent condition. The bottom plate is scratched up quite a bit, but it plays perfectly fine.

I am looking for any of the following pedals:
MXR Phase 90
Ibanez CS9 Stereo Chorus
Ibanez AD9 Analog Delay

If you would rather buy it, feel free to make me an offer.
If you're a hot chick you've probably got a good chance with the lead singer or guitar player, If you're a little bit overweight, you should probably go for the drummer. If you're a dude, go for the bass player
bump
If you're a hot chick you've probably got a good chance with the lead singer or guitar player, If you're a little bit overweight, you should probably go for the drummer. If you're a dude, go for the bass player
Quote by b2spirita
Location?

U.S
Bump for a great sounding pedal.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Thanks for the bump, man.

I am willing to sell the wah pedal for $65 shipped

I'd also be willing to trade for the following:
MXR Phase 90
Ibanez CS9 Stereo Chorus
BOSS PS-5 Super Shifter
BOSS AC-3 Acoustic Simulator

Let me know
Happy Thanksgiving
Help me out here, make me ANY offer!
Quote by captaincrunk
40 shipped to indiana? 47714 if u require a quote

I don't think so, shipping would be $10, and i think this thing is a worth more than $30.
Quote by chryee090130
trade for a crybaby gcb95, and a boss ds1?

PM'd
Bump
Quote by xXMetal-HeadXx
pedal still for sale...if so i may be interested.

PM'd back.
Wow, $65 shipped and still no sell?

This is a steal on a great pedal.

[No, I don't know TS but the price is crazy low.]
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Sold