I was a bit skeptical when I first heard them, But I went to see them at oxegen festival this summer. It was fuuucking great..
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
I have The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place. Great album. I'll be getting some more from them soon.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Hey I listen to Post-rock becuase it makes me different

also because it sucks

and I apparantly have a good music taste because my music is boring
Explosions in the Sky put me to sleep.

I can't decide if that's a good thing or a bad thing.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I don't get the deal with everyone think Explosions in the Sky is great music to sleep or chill out to. It's music, ****ing amazing music at that and they're meant to be listened to just like any other band.
They are a great band, but I find the lack of variation a bit much sometimes. Where mogwai and other bands have different instruments on different songs, I find EITS just have too much guitar.
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
I'd be inclined to agree but I think across their albums there's a lot of variation, for example The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place is really mellow but there's a lot more chaos and noise on All Of A Sudden I Miss Everyone.

I found Those Who Tell The Truth Will Die, Those Who Tell The Truth Will Live Forever in an indie record store for £3 a while back, awful album name but an excellent album! I love Greet Death and Have You Passed Through This Night.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

FUZZY FLATPICKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Enjoy occasionally controversial ramblings related to guitars? I have a blog which meets these criteria.
Quote by Tombe
I found Those Who Tell The Truth Will Die, Those Who Tell The Truth Will Live Forever in an indie record store for £3 a while back, awful album name but an excellent album! I love Greet Death and Have You Passed Through This Night.

The spoken word part gives me the chills every time. Does anyone know what that loud gunshot sound is for? It scared the crap out of me the first time I heard it.
Quote by Tombe
I'd be inclined to agree but I think across their albums there's a lot of variation, for example The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place is really mellow but there's a lot more chaos and noise on All Of A Sudden I Miss Everyone.

I agree, their variation is mainly in the albums rather than individual songs on the albums.