Hey pit, i was listening to a local radio station and they were talking about peeing in public. Anybody have any bad encounters with this or have done it before

and also has anyone ever put a rock or something through a window on purpose or accidentally.
YOU WILL REMEMBER THIS SIG

8/7/09 man, the pear broke loose.

Rule #1 - I'm the Boss
Rule #2 - The Boss is always right
Rule #3 - When the boss is wrong see rule #2
Quote by InvaderTSN
I've peed a rock through a window on purpose in public once.

OWW

Rule #1 - I'm the Boss
a friend of mine searchbarr'd pee'd himself during a test we had in grade four. the teacher wouldn't let him leave, and next thing you know he was crying in his own piss. but he's much too awesome for that to follow him through life.
I windowed a rock on my pee while inside my radio in public.
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
i woulda thouht the pit had real stories yet just as funny

Rule #1 - I'm the Boss
I was walking home wrecked at 3am down the linkway and had a piss in the middle of a roundabout. The police pulled up said something like 'couldn't you of just found a quiet spot behind a tree or something' and then gave me a lift home and said don't do it again.

I've not threw a rock through a window but I've thrown a bus chair through a bus window. I was also wrecked this night too.
i piss somewhere outside at least 3 times a week. public at least once. as far as windows, not me, but i convinced a drunk girl a rock couldnt break a window. i ended up rolling on the ground crying in laughter when she put one through someones dorm window. they were cool about it thankfully
Quote by metaldud536
Sounds more like a you shot a rock from your urethra....amirite?

Regardless, I had to pay the owner of the house for the eye operation.
Quote by metaldud536
What about the STD's?

Look, it was either save her eyes or save her from STDs. I'm sure she can handle eye STDs just fine.
1. Turn on your PC.
2. Aim your dick towards the monitor.
3. Sweet release.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by InvaderTSN
Look, it was either save her eyes or save her from STDs. I'm sure she can handle eye STDs just fine.

You really should be considerate torwards people's health when you feel the need to urinate.