A little less than $2000, should I snatch her up? Anyone have experience with satin finished Gibsons, I hear they can become shiny in some spots where there is more wear on it.

Not actually the guitar, just a picture of one that looks the same.
damn that is cool. IMO if you have the money, go for it!
The thing about the shiny spots, it's the same with a satin-finished acoustic. It happens. It's a fresh guitar, I'd jump on it.
Quote by TimboSlice
The thing about the shiny spots, it's the same with a satin-finished acoustic. It happens. It's a fresh guitar, I'd jump on it.

Also, is there anyway to combat that?
^ Don't play it? Or, don't rest on it? haha I'm a firm believer that a guitar is to be played first and foremost, everything else is incidental. Consider the shine a mark of the time you've put into playing.
Go for it if you like it.

Personally, I think that guitar is ugly and any other Classic would play and sound just as good (cheaper too).
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Last edited by H4T3BR33D3R at Nov 26, 2008,
Quote by Dirty_Civilian
Also, is there anyway to combat that?

Just did custom entertainment center with that wood and it smells bad lol. Im a custom cabinet/furniture maker by trade. Look up cabinet magic that stuff rocks use mothers on the metal.