Riffs are excellent but a tad repititive, try and throw in some different keys in it.

Try and grit your vocals up a bit more. The vocals sound a bit blinky to be honest.

I love the solo, but the high pitched alternate picked part at the end goes a bit too long, try chucking a neck run in there.

Song structure is pretty good.
Quote by IROBOTInferno
I've never been caught (beating off), but my dad was picking up my gf once and "accidentaly" grabbed her boobs.
waaaahh i peed myself when I heard the singer. ahha

guitar riffs and drums are very good though. That vocalist... i dont know man...
Riff is okay, the drum program is horrid, though.

Vocals are horrible, whoever is doing them needs to either...

A. Learn to sing
B. Add A LOT more force and grit
C. Find a different singer

There was a timing stutter at one point, and the sound quality sucks.

Okay, but! The riffs are pretty good. Like the first guy said, try making them less repetitive.

The solo is pretty clean and is pretty cool, but like the riffs it doesn't seem like you have much of a direction with it. The alternate picked pack is kind of annoying, but the rest of the solo was pretty cool. Overall this is very Slayer. Vocals aren't good, solo is all over, and it doesn't go below 200 BPM (which is good)

c4c? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1006264
Last edited by Gordita Supreme at Nov 25, 2008,
Quote by Kryptic Death
How do you add more grit?

Well.. I'm personally not much of a singer so I couldn't really explain it much.
man, you had me headbanging the entire time awesome! however I agree with the rest of the posters that the vocals need work. Maybe try to sing a tad bit more as oppose to just kind of yelling. I mean it sounds like you are going for the slayer type vocs which fits the music well, but it just doesn't sound like it fits. Im not sure if that made much sense haha its hard to explain.

c4c? if you dont mind https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1007101
Quote by Kryptic Death
I wasn't going for slayer type vocals at all,

What kind of vocals should i use then? example?

Well if it's thrash I'd suggest you sing very aggressively ala James Hetfield listen to Blackened off of And Justice For All. Awesome metal singing. If you don't want to sing, get good at growling. When you put c4c in a title, that means you do it, by the way.