Okay, ahem. Sorry for the bold, attention grabbing title. This is funny.

My friend and I were "seshing" in a local park, where no one could see us. So, we've just attached a hookah tube into the choke of our bong, and are hitting it. We're laughing, saying stupid, random things and then as we're lighting up again, I hear (and see) someone coming. I warn my friend and he quickly attempts to hide the bong. Alas, this person rounded the corner and this is what happened for a good six minutes.

"Hey, it's just me, you guys." Who is that? I don't know him.

"Got some papieries (he tried saying papiers, like joint papers)?

He basically informed us of how he attempted to get "other drugs" but could only end up getting a small bit of weed. We gave him a bong toke, and I thought he was going to stab us and take our stash.

Do not fear, my friend happened to catch this entire encounter on his cell phone camera. Once he uploads it sometime tonight, I will paste the link here. The dude thought it was a flashlight. We didn't get too much footage of him, but you can hear him talking quite a bit. It was just so creepy. He seemed really sketched out; he was definitely on something.

Anyone else had something this odd happen to 'em?
Maybe its just me but i don't get the point of this story.
Quote by iantheman
I went to school stoned twice. the first time was a lot of fun, but the second time we had a guest speaker from the women's resource center come in, and talk about rape. I couldn't contain my laughter. Never again.
Quote by LespaulsRcool
Maybe its just me but i don't get the point of this story.

...this is the Pit. It doesn't need a point. That's the idea
Originally posted by VoodooChild15
If your girlfriend's having sex at 13, she's a dirty dirty whore. And if you're having sex at 14, you're a dirty dirty...pimp.

Looking for a drummer in the Detroit, MI area
PM if interested!

MySpace
Last edited by G-Rock at Nov 28, 2017,
I finally talked to the local hobo California Steve, he told me he was walking by 7 11 and saw a fox giving implants to a crab, he is soooooo fuc.ked in the head.
Smart Pothead and Proud
Bam magera once asked me if i had the weed down in the west chester area
YOU WILL REMEMBER THIS SIG

8/7/09 man, the pear broke loose.

Rule #1 - I'm the Boss
Rule #2 - The Boss is always right
Rule #3 - When the boss is wrong see rule #2
Dude, if you ever end up on jeopardy you should tell this story when you have to talk between rounds.

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky"
I hope no one gets offended that we're ripping a bong during portions of this video. I also hope that this isn't closed/DT'ed, because the point is, it's a crackhead. Never really encountered one before. Where will I discuss it? GG&A?
Quote by GuitarNinja12
Dude, if you ever end up on jeopardy you should tell this story when you have to talk between rounds.

Do this.
I live in Boston I deal with hobos and crackheads all the time.

my latest encounter was a guy laying down curled up on a bench in the subway. Me and my friend were talking and as we were walking past him (we were a good 10 feet away from him) he just yells "Get the **** away from me" as if we were weirdos

that was by no means an interesting encounter but its the most recent so it came to my head first.
UG's Prodigal Son
Oh ****, didn't realize it was you Mark. That's ****ed though, where were you?
some dude at the renassaince festival (dont ask) thought a haybail was a phone
Rack'em, rack'em, rack ball!

-Why do hunters need bullets that can pierce through bulletproof vests?
-Do I really have to spell this out for you?What if a bunch of punk kids go into the woods and strap a bulletproof vest on a bear?Then whatve you got?Invincible bears (wkuk)
Quote by Kenny77
Oh ****, didn't realize it was you Mark. That's ****ed though, where were you?

Hahahaha I knew I recognized your name!

I was in King Edward park or whatever, the one across from the YMCA. Under that shelter thing.
I'm gonna laugh at when you watch the video and it's just some homeless guy fondling you and your friend.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Quote by XxGibsonSGxX
Hahahaha I knew I recognized your name!

I was in King Edward park or whatever, the one across from the YMCA. Under that shelter thing.

ROFLMFAO, man, me and chris and company used to toke there. That's crazy.
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
I'm gonna laugh at when you watch the video and it's just some homeless guy fondling you and your friend.

Laugh if you will, but it was trippy as ****. He was obviously looking for other drugs, and when he pulled his nug of weed out, I thought it was crack or heroin.
My friend went to Washington DC and saw a hobo lying on the ground laughing. Turns out he had a dvd player and he was watching a movie.

Thought he was tripping on crack until they saw the dvd player.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Quote by shadesofanger
My friend went to Washington DC and saw a hobo lying on the ground laughing. Turns out he had a dvd player and he was watching a movie.

Thought he was tripping on crack until they saw the dvd player.

Haha, I live right near DC. If you ever walk around the city you'll come in contact with ALOT of crackheads and hobos. The weirdest one I've seen was this paranoid guy talking about some huge conspiracy against him. He said one time some government agents stopped him in his car and "ejaculated in my rectum, for all to see"! Haha I couldn't stop laughing at that one.
Then he made some eerie references to how he blacked out and woke up in his car in a local bank (near my house) parking lot with a gun in his hands. He heard sirens so he left.
The creepy thing was that about 2 days earlier there had been a shooting at that bank, no money stolen, that had left 2 guys dead. I didn't realize it until the next day...
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
"Real Life Crackhead"?
You make them sound like such a myth.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
the first time i met a crackhead i met 2 in the same day.

the first one wanted to race my friend (footrace) and did. afterwards you could tell that his heart was racing a million miles an hour and he walked away mumbling.

the second one we met was yelling out a window asking my friend if he had a cig he could bum off him. my other friend asked him for a shot of hennesy and the crackhead tweaked out on him. he came downstairs in a pair pants cut off at the knees and barefoot and proceded to make a big scene about things. after he left, this dude walked by and was like, dont worry about him, he gets all ****ed up and then starts fights. he got cut real bad just last weekend...
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
You need to get out more. I encounter crackheads almost every day.
lol crackhead

crackhead lol
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by sargasm
You need to get out more. I encounter crackheads almost every day.

I've encountered them before, but I haven't had one come over to me, sit down, toke with us, and then bugger off. It was ****ed. I was really high, though.
Crackheads are fun to party with, they usually CRACK me up.

HUUR HUURRRR DURRR
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I met a crackhead in downtown flint when I was on acid. He asked us if we had a phone he could call his mom on for a ride. Gave us a bunch of **** about how all the bars kicked him out cuz hed been there so long (it was 11 at night), then asked us if we had any spare change/cigs. Was an awful lot of work for half a cig and 60 cents.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Quote by XxGibsonSGxX
Laugh if you will, but it was trippy as ****. He was obviously looking for other drugs, and when he pulled his nug of weed out, I thought it was crack or heroin.

...who mistakes weed for heroin??

This reminds me of a social experiment me and a group of my friends will be trying this Christmas. We're going to buy some very inexpensive booze (cheap ass whiskey most likely), put it in small bottles and pass it out to homeless people on the street. We're going to tape the responses and put a video of it up on youtube.
I yam what I yam
I've only seen one crackhead in my life. Anybody thats ever went to a Detroit Lions/Tigers game knows exactly who I'm talking about. There's this guy that sits out on the sidewalk rattling a change cup with his crooked ass teeth and yelling "Eat 'em up Lions/Tigers, eat 'em up" repeatedly.
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Lots O' FX
Why do you hate America?