Poll: Is a guy gay after being raped?
Poll Options
View poll results: Is a guy gay after being raped?
Yes he is
36 8%
No he's not
390 92%
Voters: 426.
Page 1 of 3
This little discussion after my friend read *some book that will be omitted as to not spoil the storyline like Bill did [asshole]* and he said
"LULZ, that kid is gay!"
I asked him why and he, being the homophobic mysogynist he is, said "Cuz he took it up the butt!"

I counterargued with "Well, it wasn't consentual dude, he didn't want to, that doesn't count"

to which he replied" Well, still he let himself. If he wans't gay he would have died defending himself instead of just taking"

so i'll leave it to the pit
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
You got trolled. Hard.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Homophobia sure is hilarious!
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Get better friends.

Or rape him up the butt and watch him try to argue his way out of proving he's not gay
Quote by st.stephen
Get better friends.

He's a 3rd stringer
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Reminds me of this video, always makes me laugh.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=70agKbEbVFk

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
You should have killed him. You should have killed him dead.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Stupidest question I've came across today.
I want to go as far to the edge without going over. Out on the edge, you can see all kinds of different things.
Quote by st.stephen
rape him up the butt and watch him try to argue his way out of proving he's not gay

+1
You know what? Give me 10 minutes.

I'll tell you if the guy becomes gay.

Oh and FYI: It's only gay if the balls touch.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by st.stephen
rape him up the butt and watch him try to argue his way out of proving he's not gay

This. It's the only serious answer you're gonna get.
ohai little sig.
Quote by st.stephen
Get better friends.

Or rape him up the butt and watch him try to argue his way out of proving he's not gay

really is the only way to go
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
If the anal lining is ripped considerably it meant that the guy tried to fight it out with his ass and he's not gay.
If not, he's gay.
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
This little discussion after my friend read *some book that will be omitted as to not spoil the storyline like Bill did [asshole]* and he said
"LULZ, that kid is gay!"
I asked him why and he, being the homophobic mysogynist he is, said "Cuz he took it up the butt!"

I counterargued with "Well, it wasn't consentual dude, he didn't want to, that doesn't count"

to which he replied" Well, still he let himself. If he wans't gay he would have died defending himself instead of just taking"

kite runner. Ten bucks says its kite runner, and yes, the kid is gay for that reason
Being raped up the ass might cause you become more straight.

And though of being a homo leave with the accompaining pain.
I just lost all faith in humanity.

Thank you sir, you showed me that stupidity is inevitable.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
If someone were brutally raped, I would guess they would become celibate for a while
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Quote by FFTLxx
If the anal lining is ripped considerably it meant that the guy tried to fight it out with his ass and he's not gay.
If not, he's gay.

You seem to be awfully well informed...
Just so you folks know, the book he is talking about is The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini. And no, your friend is a retard. As are you.
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.

Don't ask me I have no idea how the hell it happened.

To Me:

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

I love you
Quote by freedoms_stain
This is about the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

What about Carbon Dating doesn't work?
I would rather drive into oncoming traffic than read this thread again.
Death to Ovation haters!
the poll shoud be "is my friend retarded?"

*predicts: 100% yes*
Quote by SmashandBurn
Teacher: "There will be a test tomorrow no exceptions."

Student: "What about complete and utter sexual exhaustion?"

Teacher: "You'll just have to write with your other hand."

Quote by imdeth
Lesbian Link ladies. Oh yes.
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
"LULZ, that kid is gay!"

Rape your friend. It will change his view.
Quote by Johnljones7443
my neew year reslosutions are not too drikn as much lol.

happy new yeeae guyas.
actually i learned about this in one of my psych classes. obviously being raped wont automatically make you gay. but their is a correlation between boys who are raped during childhood and those of which who become gay.
Last edited by lefty2086 at Nov 26, 2008,
I think the guy that was the rapist is gay...?

makes moar sense.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
I am new to this place. I agree with the next post regarding this subject.
is the book kite runner, by any chance?
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
Quote by st.stephen
Get better friends.

I'd say this was your best option.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
"lulz id rathr DIE thn getz it up teh butt!"

What a f*cking moron. How old is he, 12? He should be raped... just because I'd like to see him kill himself.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
If somebody tried to forcefully intrude upon my anus I would certainly put up a jolly good fight.
Quote by lefty2086
actually i learned about this in one of my psych classes. obviously being raped wont automatically make you gay. but their is a correlation between boys who are raped during childhood and those of which who become gay.

Two reasons I can see for that happening. The psychological trauma did it... similar to Stockholm Syndrome (not the Muse song). The kid identified with his abuser. The other reason, the kid was gay to begin with (even if he did not know it) but the rapist picked up on it, assuming the kid would be an easy target. What I would call "pedo fodder."
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
I thought that being gay wasn't a choice and it was down to the amount of X or Y chromosomes in your DNA?
Page 1 of 3