alright, so I woke up at 1 pm today , and I have a music theory unit test tommorow at 8 o clock in the morning tomorrow (I live in boston massachusetts) Im thinking, should I just pull an all nighter study throughout the night and do the test tommorow at 8, then go to sleep, or go to sleep at 3 am, wake up kinda tired, and take the test.
okay... you must tell us?
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
dont pull an all nighter, you're better off sleeping, trust me
Fan of the Ottawa Senators

Quote by apak
My G string keeps slipping when i bend it.
Any suggestions?
Sleep, then wake up and cram important information.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
either way your gonna be tired
if you sleep and wake up and you didnt have enough sleep your body's gonna hate yourself
but if you pull an all nighter then your bodys gonna hate you
so either way soemthing's gonna give
i would say study till 10 and go to sleep and wake up at 5 and study
thats what I do it works better
well you woke up at 1.... try to sleep as much as you can... like go to bed in an hour.
Quote by conrad523
either way your gonna be tired
if you sleep and wake up and you didnt have enough sleep your body's gonna hate yourself
but if you pull an all nighter then your bodys gonna hate you
so either way soemthing's gonna give
i would say study till 10 and go to sleep and wake up at 5 and study
thats what I do it works better

its almost midnight here.
ive dealt with sleep deprivation alot. i was up for 22 hours before i slept yesterday, and i got 3 hours today.

ive taken tests on no sleep, and i can honestly say it is a bad idea. your brain does not function as well when you have not slept. it becomes harder to concentrate and to recall things that you have studied. even a few hours is better than none. trust me, its not worth it. you never actually study for eight hours straight anyway, its a lot of dicking around.
I have no opinion on this matter.
What school do you go to?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Also interested in what school you go to. Call in a bomb threat to the school possibly?
Current Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Gibson Explorer Standard
Tradition Strat
Crafter Acoustic

Peavey Classic 30
Line 6 DL4
Dano Fish 'n Chips
MXR Phase 90
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss MD-2 Distortion
Dunlop Crybaby
i know this threads over but wanted to post a comment for anyone else that reads this
my teacher told us of a story (true 1) where a kid didnt sleep for 2 days trying to cram for his finals
he did what he had to do to stay awake like coffee, pinching yourself, etc..
well to make a long story short
he went into his classes and did the tests (they were essays you had to handwrite)
well he was so tired that he forgot to change to a new piece of paper after he was done with the one he was on
so you know what his brain told him to do??
he went back to the start of the page and worte over all his work
he wrote 6 essays like that in 1 day
Quote by conrad523
i know this threads over but wanted to post a comment for anyone else that reads this
my teacher told us of a story (true 1) where a kid didnt sleep for 2 days trying to cram for his finals
he did what he had to do to stay awake like coffee, pinching yourself, etc..
well to make a long story short
he went into his classes and did the tests (they were essays you had to handwrite)
well he was so tired that he forgot to change to a new piece of paper after he was done with the one he was on
so you know what his brain told him to do??
he went back to the start of the page and worte over all his work
he wrote 6 essays like that in 1 day

Yeah...Bull****.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
i think you should get of the fuc kin computer and start studing
Quote by RizzoWashburn
Oh, and this is the internet. I have the right to be a douchebag. Fuck off.
Sleep, then cram in the morning.

Pick the 7 most important things, and study the hell out of them.