Page 1 of 2
So I have been seeing this girl for about 3 weeks now. Went on two dates with her and then a dance with her this past weekend. We had our first kiss, which was completely awesome and passionate, right after the dance. So now, I am picking her up tomorrow for our fourth date. My whole thing is ORIGINALITY. For the first 10 dates or so, it needs to be original stuff. I can come up with a bunch of **** outside to do, but inside, not so much. The reason we can't do anything outside is that it is unbearably cold in Missouri right now. Does anyone have anything original to do on a date?

Ill just wait for sex and rape. If I could please got some real answers?
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

Go dance the night away!

Or have sex.

For real though, go go-karting! It is insanely fun, especially if you go to one of the indoor tracks with cars that go 35 m.p.h +
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Dinner and a movie..... but at YOUR house. Make it original. And special

This is actually a good idea.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
don't you have friends to take this question to? don't mean to be rude but your asking random people to be honest and that likelihood is pretty damn low.
Go camping in your living room. Set up a tent, bring a guitar, light a campfire.

NO! WAIT! BETTER IDEA!

Turn your whole house into a MASSIVE BALLPIT!!!
Quote by Fender1424
Fa-?.... no.... Hm... Dinner and a movie..... but at YOUR house. Make it original. And special.

yea see I thought of something like that. You know those old drive in movies? I was thinking it would be awesome if I set up a TV in my garage with a speaker in each window and it would be like a ..........drive in movie. Then I was also thinking. I am 16, my dad and brothers might be home and quite frankly, I don't want them to be there
My Gear:
Epiphone Sheraton II
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

The cold is your best friend when dating. She says "It's cold", you give her your coat and put your arm round here. Enduring -20 degrees = Guaranteed sexual things.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Make her Dinner and Dance the Night Away to Van Halen all night till she falls asleep in your arms...

then lock her in the basement!

just kidding.
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
who cares about being original, the classics are classics for a reason. just do movies and food and stuff.

funny, this is the exact opposite of my usual stance on things like this.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Come up to KC and have an orgy with me.

No, for reals, Bowling is the ****. But go with a few friends, it's stupid for only two people to go.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Quote by zippidyduda
Go dance the night away!

Or have sex.

For real though, go go-karting! It is insanely fun, especially if you go to one of the indoor tracks with cars that go 35 m.p.h +

Win.

Have a movie night, chicks love it.
its cold, and you need an indoor activity...

why cant you just have sex?
*Enter Sig Here*
Go pick her up wearing a tux and a fedora cap. When you get to your house, have her be welcomed by POUNDING death metal then rip of your tux and mosh. Very original. I guarantee that no other guy would have done it and she'll remember you for it.
Quote by zObiPhiOn
I came at the

-"Oh Lars, seek and destroy my backside"
-"yeah Kirk ride my lightning!"

██████████████████████___________██████████████████████
______________________███████████████████
██████████████████████___________██████████████████████
theres always someone taht wants to put a thread into another thread. gah.

anyways, get some more mates, go bowling. blowing = equiv of tier 4 stuff on wow.

then take her to yours, open a window so its unusually cold inside, (make sure she doesnt notice) then when she complains about it. hold her.

kiss her neck and your in. theres something about neck and inner thigh (and lower belly) that when kissed, makes girls want to have sex.
*Enter Sig Here*
I've seen bowling being suggested. That usually works, but it has failed me once. That date was disatrous. You could probably pull it off if you've been with the girl for a while. Just hanging out and watching a movie is always good.
how bout you pick her and take her back to your house and show her this thread and show that you wanted a original date and your not even being original
You are 16? What ever happened to rough sex and taco bell? Has all humanity just been thrown out the window?

I dunno about how serious you are taking this thing, but I went to high school the dudes who over-thought the relationship and thought it would be like it is on TV didn't last a month with a girl. Go to football games, party, cookout and hang with each other and friends.

Whatever though, we'll see how well this works.
Quote by NimbleElephant
I've seen bowling being suggested. That usually works, but it has failed me once. That date was disatrous. You could probably pull it off if you've been with the girl for a while. Just hanging out and watching a movie is always good.

the first time i ever say my current partner, (of 18+ months) was at bowling.

we decided over msn to get a few mats and go bowling.

i shook up my mates coke when he wasnt looking, he opened it and we more or less managed to paint a lane a darker shade of wood than all the others.

he was pissed and really upset at me, but it was so ****ing funny i couldnt have really given a ****.

ohh, and bowling = opportunity to stare at GF's ass when its her turn up.
it doesnt even look suspicious
*Enter Sig Here*
DUDE missouri? Where at? I live in St. Louis. If you live near me, its nice enough outside to take her to the loop/see a show at the pagaent or something
The thing I don't like about movies though is that you don't get to talk. To me, considering I haven't even known her for a month, i want to get to know her more.

I got this idea now. So you guys said the cold was "good". Well, maybe I could go with that. My highschool just finished a brand new stadium and its pretty friggin sweet. It is a bowl shape so I could get my blanket, lay down, get my wireless ipod dock, just play some tunes, maybe do a little dancing later. She is a huge dancer so I could get some Van Morrison and just kind of dance on the football field. Sounds like crazy fun to me.
My Gear:
Epiphone Sheraton II
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

Quote by ajmasterjaydude
DUDE missouri? Where at? I live in St. Louis. If you live near me, its nice enough outside to take her to the loop/see a show at the pagaent or something

I live in Ballwin. I go to De Smet. Are there any good shows eh?
My Gear:
Epiphone Sheraton II
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

Quote by LgLagro
Go pick her up wearing a tux and a fedora cap. When you get to your house, have her be welcomed by POUNDING death metal then rip of your tux and mosh. Very original. I guarantee that no other guy would have done it and she'll remember you for it.

yeah chicks love that ****

no seriously ****en do it
Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
The thing I don't like about movies though is that you don't get to talk. To me, considering I haven't even known her for a month, i want to get to know her more.

I got this idea now. So you guys said the cold was "good". Well, maybe I could go with that. My highschool just finished a brand new stadium and its pretty friggin sweet. It is a bowl shape so I could get my blanket, lay down, get my wireless ipod dock, just play some tunes, maybe do a little dancing later. She is a huge dancer so I could get some Van Morrison and just kind of dance on the football field. Sounds like crazy fun to me.

Most guys arn't willing to do that ****, I know i'm one of em.

She'll prolly wanna bang you right there if you do that.
ahh... your 16 and like to dance, and are planning to go on a picnic with an ipod..

i dont think you should be in the pit
*Enter Sig Here*
Quote by Hale_91
ahh... your 16 and like to dance, and are planning to go on a picnic with an ipod..

i dont think you should be in the pit

haha, why is that? The pit can actually give some good advice SOMETIMES
My Gear:
Epiphone Sheraton II
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

STL? I have a lot of family there!

Anyway, my suggestion is go to the City Museum if you haven't been there so much the thought of it makes you want to puke. It was a really really fun place last time I went!
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Go to Northwest Plaza and tell her its a " Haunted Ghost-Mall".

St. Louis joke, eh, eh?

EDIT: ^ St. Louis Museum is so cool! But isn't it hard to fit in all the slides and stuff if you're not a little kid? But they still have the art and circus stuff I think, so that would be cool (maybe)

2EDIT: Or go to the Loop in U. City and just chill/walk around/get food/go to Tivoli or Pageant. They might have that Ice Festival thing soon, where there's tons of ice sculptures and cool winter stuff. Stop by my house, I live like 3 blocks from there.

If you live in Ballwin it may be kinda hard to get there though, unless you can drive. I don't think the Metro goes out by you.
Saint Louis Blues
Last edited by The Picker at Nov 26, 2008,
Quote by WlCmToTheJungle

Anything involving ladies and Van Morrison will turn out to be good. If VM can't pull it off and make the magic, no one and nothing can.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Quote by GibsonGuru311
show her your warcraft maps.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
this
Quote by yo_peh
i love you!
have cookie

Quote by RocksAwakening5
^^^ So much win, omg.
Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
haha, why is that? The pit can actually give some good advice SOMETIMES

94% of the pit community lost their virginity at the age of 4, and have since grown up to be some what like duke nukem.

there for, you are going to get suggestions like rape, sex, bowling, go karting etc.

all the more.. masculine sort of stuff.

no one is going to suggest to take here to a deserted stadium for a picnic, in which you would randomly dance to an ipod in -20* weather
*Enter Sig Here*
Movie and Dinner. There's a reason why the classics work.

Conversation starter: "How'd you like the movie?"
Gear List:
'97 Gibson Explorer w/ Duncan SH-4 and SH-2
Fender Jazz Bass 'Crafted in Japan'
Yamaha Acoustic Guitar
Vox AD30VT w/ VFS2
Roland Cube 30 Bass
Modded "St. Louis" Wah
Dunlop .88 Tortex picks
Page 1 of 2