So I tuned my floyd rose to drop c yesterday to figure out a song, and I pretty much have it done. Any suggestions on what I should learn? (I guess in the intermediate range)
Aerials. Anything by System of a Down.

Metal, anything will do. Black Dahlia Murder. Use that low C and have fun with string bends.
Man there as song many bands to choose from in Drop C.

Depending on what you like musically you could learn: Killswitch, As I Lay Dying, Chimaira......Bullet For My Valentine.....the list goes on.

My personal favourite would be Into The Moat, they play in Drop C and they ****ing rule.

Also, as for Eggomaniac's suggestion about Black Dahlia, they actually play in C Standard, so you would have to retune to play their songs
As I Lay Dying - Nothing Left.. awesome song
As I Lay Dying - The Darkest Nights
Bullet for my Valentine - Room 409
Bullet for my Valentine - Suffocating Under Words of Sorrow

you can look at these two bands other stuff aswell.. all drop C.. I'm no pro or anything but they'd be well intermediate if you want a challene
As Blood Runs Black - In Dying Days and August Burns Red - The Truth Of A Liar are both great fun to play.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker
Sorry I haven't looked back at this thread, I kind of forgot about it

I have learned a lot of AILD, and it's just kind of repetitive for me now.

I am looking for more deathcore stuff along the lines of As Blood Runs Black, but I think Wintersun is just epic enough to give a try.

keep the suggestions coming!
August Burns Red- Composure and Backburner are super fun to play, pretty technical to play too. God Forbid songs are great too, like Chains of Humanity or End of the World. The Black Dahlia Murder is the only thing that I can think of that is close to deathcore that is in drop C. I'll try to think of some other stuff and let you know.
Without Him, this is the best heaven you will ever know. But with Him, this is the worst hell you will ever experience.
Just so you know, Black Dahlia definitely plays most, if not all, of their songs in Drop-C. I've learned like 5, and all are in Drop-C.
Quote by JeanMi36
The little toe is one fragile motherfuc*er.
Animal I Have Become - 3 Days Grace
Bodies - Drowning Pool
Devour - Shinedown
Figured you Out - Nickelback
It's All Over - Three Days Grace
Money- Serj
Riot - Three Days Grace
Stricken - Disturbed
Fake It- Seether

Some highlights from my Drop C folder in Guitarpro lol
Andy Fox
Hard rock guitarist
I play a Jackson DK-2 and an Ibanez RG through a Peavey 6505+ stack
I'm not sure if this is drop C but Bron Yr Aur by Led Zeppelin is in C-A-C-G-C-E. I'm actually 100% that's not drop C but it is a very good song to learn and it is in a very low tuning and it is easy to improv off of.
I really like to drop the guitar down to drop C every so often and play some thrice songs. Some of my favourite ones to play are The Artist In The Ambulance (i enjoy playing the lead part), Blood Clots and Black Holes, Paper Tigers and Deadbolt.
Doomsday Jesus by Black Label Society is Drop C
Plus because the strings would be a bit more flappy, the artificial harmonics are easier!
I think most of Lostprophets' first album (Fake Sound of Progress) is in Drop C too
Oh my yes
Doomsday / Becoming the bull by Atreyu

MACHINE HEAD songs

Bullet for my valentine
Atreyu, Amon Amarth, Haste the Day, and maybe All the Remains or Parkway Drive...Parkway Drive may be Drop B tho.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Atreyu - Right Side of the Bed
Bullet for My Valentine - Tears Don't Fall
August Burns Red - Composure
As I Lay Dying - Nothing Left
Children of Bodom - Are You Dead Yet

To the guy above me, some Haste the Day is in D standard ("Stitches"). All that Remains are usually in D standard as well, and Parkway Drive are indeed in Drop B

The Faceless - Pestilence

If you can play this, you win teh webz.
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.