In March 2002, FX launched the first epsiode of the emmy-award winning cop-drama show, "The Shield"

In November 2008, the final episode was launched. About 5 minutes ago.

I have watched this show from episode one, and all I can say is wow.

If you haven't seen it, then you should rent each season. I promise you, you will not be dissapointed.
Im only posting this because, I'm amazed at how they ended this.

What show have you followed until the end that you were sad to see go?
I loved the ending. It ended how I was thinking it would, but I'm still smiling about the last 20 seconds. Oh man, there's void in my soul now. Is there any show out there that can come close to filling it?
I watched this show from day one. I really would like to discuss the ending. What is everyone's theories about Vic???
If you're a hot chick you've probably got a good chance with the lead singer or guitar player, If you're a little bit overweight, you should probably go for the drummer. If you're a dude, go for the bass player
Quote by vash_08
I watched this show from day one. I really would like to discuss the ending. What is everyone's theories about Vic???

Given how envious he looked when the cops drove by and the way he hid his gun, my guess is that he's gonna keep doing what he's been doing since the show started, but on his own.

But you never know...
I don't know if The Shield was ever shown on Australian TV but I picked up series 1 and 2 in a bargain bin the other day. I really like and now I'll have to rent/buy the the rest of it.

How many series are there?
wow. im glad theres other people like me out there.

even tho vic got away "free" he didnt.
when hes sitting in his chair at the end, all i could think about was him saying to him self, i got away free, but in doing so, i ratted out my best friend who would take a bullet for me, i made someone i used to care about kill himself, his 8 year old boy, and his pregnant wife, i will never see my ex wife or my three kids again, i lost a close friend to shane, and now im free but sitting at a desk of this prison i have to call a job.

he got free, but hes in his own prison. very good writing. I hope theres a show that will ever compare to this.
Quote by TunerAddict
I'm pissed that Ronnie got the stick in the end...Always my favorite guy...

I was sure that when they did the drug bust Ronnie would get killed but having him go to jail for Vic is way worse
"God damn you Walter! You fuckin' asshole! Everything's a fuckin' travesty with you, man! And what was all that shit about Vietnam? What the FUCK, has anything got to do with Vietnam? What the fuck are you talking about?"-The Dude
Quote by slayerific
I was sure that when they did the drug bust Ronnie would get killed but having him go to jail for Vic is way worse

Man...I was hopin Ronnie would turn on Vic for something he hadn't admitted to, like Olivia went to him about it or something.
Quote by slayerific

i was thinking that as well.