What I am about to state is not the obvious: the conscious back draft of cycled thought that permeates in every which way has always been slightly deceiving to me. When I am able to extend the possible realities beyond the trenches within which we still lurk, often mesmerizing tactics will surface themselves, involved with the most garnishing of consequences. For example, you see an apple, you taste an apple, you feel it, breath it, imagine what it will be, and what it has become, but have you ever really lived it?

Don't think that this kind of experience will make you a more enlightened being. Even that kind of experience will always be limited to some degree, just like all other combined experiences that you may have ever had. But through that realization, the context of what I have just said will always be obvious.
Last edited by streetcarp19 at Nov 26, 2008,
Quote by streetcarp19
What I am about to state is the obvious: the conscious back draft of cycled thought that permeates in every which way has always been slightly deceiving to me. When I am able to extend the possible realities beyond the trenches within which we still lurk, often mesmerizing tactics will surface themselves, involved with the most garnishing of consequences. For example, you see an apple, you taste an apple, you feel it, breath it, imagine what it will be, and what it has become, but have you ever really lived it?

Don't think that this kind of experience will make you a more enlightened being. Even that kind of experience will always be limited to some degree, just like all other combined experiences that you may have ever had. But through that realization, the context of what I have just said will always be obvious.

I thought this was interesting. It's a nice style, for sure. Slightly pedantic, while also containing tinges of personal reflection. I have no real complaints here. I'll return to this when I'm not deathly sick / tired and see where it takes my mind then, because right now it hit me like: "Wow, that's a cool thought -- why am I still awake?" rather than "Wow, that's a cool thought, I wonder if blah blahblahlbhlahblahb" you know what I mean?

Much love, BJ.
i dug it, reminded me of something i'd write in one of my novels. I love this overtly facetious,r ambling,s lightly pedantic, train-of-thought style of writing. Very enjyoable.
yeah, this was something that didn't take me very long to write at all, and it was to an extent, very steam of consciousness. thanks for the comments guys, i will look at yours soon.