Page 1 of 2
1) White glue
2) Iced tea.

Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
pussy?
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
vag.

edit: dammit.
"Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks."
- Dr. Dre
Last edited by thomaserak at Nov 26, 2008,
Quote by DannyRL
i heard it tastes like yellow gatorade?

depends what time of month. you might have to mix some red gatorade to, in order to get the same taste. haha
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
pussy i wish you see how dirty the pit's mind is.
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
Quote by SOADisdabest
Salty milk and coins.

Yeah, coins are pretty nice. They taste like blood.

If you don't like your dinner, just add some coins and everything will be ok.
XIAOXI
something crazy like pineapple.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
1)the triple bacon cheeseburger from burger king
2)gillian mckeiths surprisingly milf pussy (she banned the burger^ so i pursauded her to unban it )
my cousin's homemade banana pudding

if its not there on thanksgiving, i will cry.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

enchiladas- OH MY GOD.

or... doritos and philadelphia
or... doritos and tzatziki dip.

dammit i love mexican food.
Quote by bokma
My first time hasn't come yet.. but when I does, I'm gonna die of stage fright

Quote by b4mvthrasher
enchiladas- OH MY GOD.

or... doritos and philadelphia
or... doritos and tzatziki dip.

dammit i love mexican food.

Oh I forgot!

Empinadas DEFINITELY win.
Another guy's junk. Yep. No fan of pussy, or fish.
Quote by fatgraymatt
I love metal but death metal's just a bit too much for me. The most I can get into is serious-illness metal.
Quote by birdman267
schmidty,
I care
Quote by GuyWhoDoesStuff
If I had an axe that could make well formed vaginas I would go out a lot less.
These little balls of ice cream wrapped in this thick, soft dough. I think it was called mochi ice cream or something like that. God it was like my tongue had died and gone to heaven.
Quote by madbasslover
These little balls of ice cream wrapped in this thick, soft dough. I think it was called mochi ice cream or something like that. God it was like my tongue had died and gone to heaven.

Mochi ice cream is amazing stuff, been hooked on it ever since I lived in Hawai'i.

I personally think the best thing I might have ever tasted was either this duck ravioli from Culetto's in San Francisco, or a sushi roll from Taro, the name of which escapes me at the moment, but both were orgasm-inducingly amazing.

Also:
Quote by DannyRL
2) animal style fries from in n out

I have no clue how you can eat those, I personally find them repulsive in look and taste, but to each his own.
Stove Top Stuffing with brown gravy

Or fried chicken.

Or pretty much any kind of southern comfort food.

OR pizza from Funhouse Pizza in KC

/thread
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Cheesy Bread from Dominos
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Hanson are musical legends.

You watch your god damn mouth when talking about them.

Quote by TheQuailman

I mean, look at me. Can't even get an erection unless I strangle a goat.

It's Time To Be Immortal Cause Heros Never Die!
Quote by madbasslover

That stuff is heavenly.
tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
Quote by madbasslover

ahaha they have mochis at like every asian grocery store around here. its so expensive though. its like 6 balls for four bucks
I can't really think of anything right now except for Slim-Jims and Monster, but i'm eating some really soft French bread right now and it tastes pretty damn good.
Animal style fries from In n Out.
Yes.

Everybody I know is always gay and their like, "That looks really gross get away from me."
It's very sad, they've never even wanted to try one.
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
You're a better man than me.
those little jelly things the put in a tiny plastic holder. I thinks it's made in china, its supposed to taste like fruit.
[font="Arial Blackeat my asshole... far more tasteful than kissing someone's ass[/FONT"]
Quote by DannyRL
ahaha they have mochis at like every asian grocery store around here. its so expensive though. its like 6 balls for four bucks

I'd pay four bucks to have those 6 balls stuffed in my mouth.
This one bread they make in the bakery I work in that has jalapenos and cheddar cheese baked onto it... ahh I ate like 2 big pieces of it tonight... effing amazing with beer
Page 1 of 2