Before you start, yes I googled. Google can't tell me the cheapest/best deals for this crap.

Okay I'm trying to buy a ticket for a 1-way plane/train/bus ticket from Boston MA to Washington DC on Dec 20th. I've looked at several sites but they're not very helpful. Anyone know how to look for the absolute cheapest deals?

I prefer plane, but a lot of the sites with plane prices only show the ride fee and conceal the luggage fee. I also can't seem to find a freaking bus besides Greyhound that'll go from Boston to DC. They all want to stop at NY for some goddamn reason.

Help me out?

PS: Check out this video, hilarious:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0gb9v4LI4o

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Nov 26, 2008,
if you can't find it on google, how the **** are we supposed to do it?
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
Quote by exiledsoul
if you can't find it on google, how the **** are we supposed to do it?
How the hell should I KNOW?

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I didn't read the question more than once, but I don't know the answer.

So I am asking Yahoo Answers.

Sorry. You probably thought I was going to say something important.
XIAOXI
Quote by Abunai X
I didn't read the question more than once, but I don't know the answer.

So I am asking Yahoo Answers.

Sorry. You probably thought I was going to say something important.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
How the hell should I KNOW?

my point exactly.
wait. i cant remember my point.

try google?
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
Quote by exiledsoul
my point exactly.
wait. i cant remember my point.

try google?

The only good thing i found on gogole was this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0gb9v4LI4o

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
expedia? travelocity?

EDIT: what was that video even for? haha
Quote by Immortal_Guitar

Quote by gsr2k6
Quote by exiledsoul
expedia? travelocity?

EDIT: what was that video even for? haha

for the lols

and yes i checked crapedia and travelcrapcity. they conceal luggage fee.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Airplane is more expensive than a train which is more expensive than a bus. It's not that hard. Look at the sites for Amtrak and Greyhound, and probably Southwest Airlines.
so carry on your luggage, and dont worry about luggage fees.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Xiaoxi
for the lols

and yes i checked crapedia and travelcrapcity. they conceal luggage fee.

so then don't take any luggage. wear all your clothes that you're taking, and go commando.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar

Quote by gsr2k6
I'm going home for winter break. I need luggage...

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
I'm going home for winter break. I need luggage...

rent a u-haul! the biggest one you can get.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar

Quote by gsr2k6
Quote by exiledsoul
rent a u-haul! the biggest one you can get.

aw hell naw

btw watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBRL7D0wcXM

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi

HAHAHA!!!! "yea i got snapples"... "Oh My God! you have so many flavours!" :HAHA
Quote by Immortal_Guitar

Quote by gsr2k6
Quote by exiledsoul
HAHAHA!!!! "yea i got snapples"... "Oh My God! you have so many flavours!" :HAHA

coolaid fuh tha real nigguhz

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
coolaid fuh tha real nigguhz

"to the makers of coolaid, would you niggas stop puttin the juice all the way to the top? cause when i twist the mother ****in cap, i put it, it, this **** explodes like a got damn grenade, then i got blue juice all over..." haha
where did you find this? it's gold!
Quote by Immortal_Guitar

Quote by gsr2k6
Quote by exiledsoul
"to the makers of coolaid, would you niggas stop puttin the juice all the way to the top? cause when i twist the mother ****in cap, i put it, it, this **** explodes like a got damn grenade, then i got blue juice all over..." haha
where did you find this? it's gold!

I'm good.

His myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/mrchicity3

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
haha, im sending this to everybody. haha
Quote by Immortal_Guitar

Quote by gsr2k6