hey I have good friend been playing for a year and i have been playing for 5 years and my friend ( matt) can play jason becker temple of the absurd perpetual burn its crazy and hes been playing for year makes me feel bad lol u think hes good pit or should i hold my head up
sounds like you should be playing bass.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
There there, have a cookie.
*Gives cookie*
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
So gain the upper hand and learn jazz.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by cloud041089
does he use commas and periods as well?

Do your friends use capital letters?

EDIT: I'm sorry, I thought you post was excellent but I just had to give you a taste of your own medicine.
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
Last edited by Wells-Zeppelin at Nov 26, 2008,
Quote by exiledsoul

This, or just kick his ass. That will make you feel like the bigger man.
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by exiledsoul

Because bass is soo much easier...

TS, it sounds like he has some natural talent there. Don't worry about it, different people learn at different paces.

Also, is he one of those people who's parents have to take away the guitar at night to make him sleep? That'll do it, too.
Nope, no sig here.
Quote by Wells-Zeppelin
Do your friends use capital letters?

EDIT: I'm sorry, I thought you post was excellent but I just had to give you a taste of your own medicine.

That would be "your" actually.

BURN.

TS, ask him to give you pointers?
Don't measure yourself against other people. Pursue your own goals and work at becoming the guitarist that you want to be.
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
I have looked up this song on Youtube, after 20 sec i said "Oh Shi.." and decided quitting guitar playing.
******A Console Cowboy****** 1
Quote by Mutant Corn
Because bass is soo much easier...

TS, it sounds like he has some natural talent there. Don't worry about it, different people learn at different paces.

Also, is he one of those people who's parents have to take away the guitar at night to make him sleep? That'll do it, too.

All 3 parts of this man's post are excellent. Listen to him.
"Is that the fucking bible?"

"That's Holy Fucking Bible to you"
theres a world of difference between playing casually and playing to advance super fast. ive always been a casual player, but im coming along. its not a race.

besides, its probably the only song he can play.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by SOADisdabest
Holy ****! Your friend is awesome, if I was you I'd probably just give up now.

Don't forget to become an hero too!
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Well i play bass, everyone learns at there own pace, heck there's this kid at school that has a Gibson Les Paul Black Beauty and his most difficult song he plays is "Unholy Confessions".
(He's been playing for 2 years)

The more effort you put into something, the more rewards you will get.
a little lost.....