I have an RG 1570, and i love the strings it came with, i want the same feeling and the same tone as those strings... so anyone have any idea wuts the string gauge it comes with??? and what brand do you recomend?
i never changed strings on a tremolo bar before, lets hoe i dont i F**K it up
Send a quick email off to the manufacturer with that question... I asked the same question to Schecter and they got back to me the next day
it probably came with d'addario regular gauge, thats what my ibanez prestige came with, i'd go for Ernie Ball regular slinkys because they are good, and cheap, maybe they best.
The Ibanez RG az equipped with D'adarrio 0.9 regular strings.
(why everyone recommend Ernie ball?? a think D'adarrio is much better)
It comes with D'Addarrio 9 gauge string. 9 through 48 I think, that's what mine came with and that's what I keep using time after time.
for the actual task of replaceing the strings, leave all the strings on, then take one off and then replace it, then go to the next string, take it off then put the new one on and so on. at least thats how i was told how
Quote by HUNYeti
The Ibanez RG az equipped with D'adarrio 0.9 regular strings.
(why everyone recommend Ernie ball?? a think D'adarrio is much better)

I don't.

I use Ernie Ball Hybrid Slinkies on my Les Paul and the Heavy Bottom ones on my Telecaster. I do prefer the feel of D'addario's on acoustics though. I use the Light EXP's Phospors.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
ok as for changing the strings, would it be better if i block the bridge and take all the strings off, or work my way one by one, i saw vedios removing the whole set at once, it didnt look that nasty, but i know smthin stupid will happen to me while doin so, since its still my first time changing them.