Well, I bought this guitar last week, but I haven't had time to post a NGD, mainly 'cuase I've spent all week playing this thing at home and with my band.

This will mainly be my "detuned", and "backup" guitar. So far, I've tried different sets of different gage strings and it holds its tune pretty well. I'm actually shocked. Detuning the entire set (11's with .56 in the low) to drop A (A-E-A-D-F#-B) is a little sketchy though, but it sounds effing mean! Drop C and Drop D is where its sweet spot is. A little "at-home" setup is all she needed...

I'm sure you've all seen it before but I'm-a gonna post anyway...

With her Sister (my main axe)

Sorry about the thrashy garage, and the sickly looking amp in the background, but its all we have... we have each other, and thats all that counts
Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro II
Jackson Soloist SL2H
Schecter Hellraiser Solo 6
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top
Epiphone AJ200SCE Acoustic-Electric
Epiphone Embassy
Vintage Audition Mystery Guitar
B-52 AT100
Vox VT80
Quote by Bonsaischaap
Nice matching colors

I really, really tried not buying the blue one. Why would I want another blue guitar? Well, I tried like 5 different Epi LP's that day, and none felt or sounded like this one. Granted, some hald old strings on them and were set up differently, but still I could tell they were sonically different

Anyway, I bought this one because it just felt right.
Jackson Soloist SL2H
Epiphone Embassy
B-52 AT100
Vox VT80
wow that is a nice quilt for an epi. Do you have any plans on modding it?
Gear:

Jackson Mark Morton Dominion
Mesa Dual Rect 2 Channel
Marshall JCM900 1960 cab
Quote by stratdud39
nice, but um what type of epi les paul is it???

Thanks... Its a Les Paul Standard Plus Top.
Jackson Soloist SL2H
Epiphone Embassy
B-52 AT100
Vox VT80
Quote by BigRob91
wow that is a nice quilt for an epi. Do you have any plans on modding it?

Cool. Thanks. I do plan on modding actually. I already know the nut is the first thing to go. I'm using a pretty heavy gage and the poor nut that's on there isn't doing the job.

I'll replace the pickups soon too. Any suggestions??? I want to be able to go from hardcore-ish nu-metal one week to blues/jazz/funk the next. I was thinking of putting an SD or EMG in the bridge and a Jazz in the neck position.
Jackson Soloist SL2H
Epiphone Embassy
B-52 AT100
Vox VT80
NICE GUITAR MAN! I am happy to hear someone say they actually tried a bunch of diffrent guitars of the same make and model. And its great to hear you went for sound and feel over color. After all, what really matters?
Nice guitar man, and even though it wasn't the color you were going for, Transperent Blue is a sweet finish, especially with that Flamed maple top
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
for pickups look into the dimarzio x2n in the bridge and a sd jazz in the neck
Gear:

Jackson Mark Morton Dominion
Mesa Dual Rect 2 Channel
Marshall JCM900 1960 cab