A'ight UG! I have recently moved to London to join one of my favourite bands, This Is Not A Dead Transmission. We've got a string of London dates booked and we're working towards getting some other stuff booked. We recently played our first show with me as part of the band on the 17th, which went swimmingly. However, we'd really like to get a 'street team' together to get the word around. I figured that The Pit would be the best place for this because no-one would ever look in the 'promote your band' section! Besides, I think I made the title specific enough, eh?

Anyways, here's a flyer if you wish to put 4 of them onto an A4 sheet and print loads off and hand them out, or to shove on your myspack and such. In return, I'll see what I can do regarding guestlists and such- sound good?

Much love, UG- see you at the show! Myspack link's in my sig.

-Aidy

"This Is Not A Dead Transmission were up next. UK-based and surely destined for big things, their dark yet catchy riffs and intoxicating energy make the trio a sight to behold. Like Small, TINADT have something of a Glam edge, with the pink-haired bassist stylishly sporting a cool belt across which slogans such as 'You lost the game' intermittently scrolled."

www.screamingtarts.com
Last edited by Aidy Damage at Nov 26, 2008,
I'll try and have a listen later when im not at work, if me likes i'll help the band out and ***** the name around essex .
Sounds good, too bad I'm almost exactly halfway around the world. Any place I can download the songs other than myspace?
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
If you wait a bit, we're in the process of finishing the mixes- we'll email them to you as soon as they're done. Should be done within a week or so!
I would, but I'm halfway across the world.

I'ma give you a listen in a minute. My thoughts soon.

It doesn't matter that you're halfway across the world- if you can get word around and make demands for us to come to your area on our myspace enough, people should start taking notice. We're currently arranging management.
Thanks bro. My email is no__wave@hotmail.com. If you email them to me, I'll put them on my bebo page.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Wow, you guys aren't half bad. Good stuff.

Also, I dodn't have a myspace. I'll link some people to it though.
Hey, you guys are good!

I'll tell people about you at school, all the way over here in Australia!
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
Just wait until 'A Fine Impression of Dying Ants' and 'Lovely Bones, Knees and Toes' are up on there, along with the final mixes of the others!