Write a comment about whats happening in your part of the world either on an international, national, state or local scale

the Gas station near my house is pissing me off.
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

There's nothing incredibly interesting here.
It was really sunny...and then it was pissing down hard for like...10 minutes
and then it was sunny again
and i was like wtf
bit **** really
Rickenbacker 620
ltd mh-1000
Fender jaguar

tu-2>>FZ-2>MXR Flanger>Ph-8>Line 6 FM-4>DD-6

Engl savage Head.
black start artisan 4x12
Freaking cold is how it is.

But petrol has dropped to 89.9p/ltr so that's pretty awesome, considering it was up to about 108.9p/ltr ab few months ago.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by ozy!d!ot
the Gas station near my house is pissing me off.

How??

The gas station near me is being renovated and whatnot, but my car is pissing me off more than where I get petrol, actually I filled my car for 30 euro the other day, I doubt many can say that

Meanwhile, some idiot keeps driving past my house blaring shit music....
Quote by ravioli123
James, a type of sandwich:

A sandwich that consists of ham, turkey, roast beef, shredded cheese, nacho cheese doritos, and ranch on a toasted bun.
"Hey man lets go get a couple James's for lunch"
Things are great- got my best mate sat next to me and I'm in the best band in the world.
Quote by Aidy Damage
Things are great- got my best mate sat next to me and I'm in the best band in the world.

OMG Ur iN N3V3RM0r3?

anyhoo, nout much happening here, just listening to ants of the sky and annoying my flatmates
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Pretty swell.
A cat ran past my car window.
Pretty swell.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Well, we're running or of shrimps to put on the barbey and my kangaroo ran away, so now I can't get to school. *sigh*
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
everyones doin exams and studying and im bored coz i dnt study
RAWWBERRY! MADE WITH LIGHTNING...REAL LIGHTNING
Quote by wombifat
It was really sunny...and then it was pissing down hard for like...10 minutes
and then it was sunny again
and i was like wtf

Melbournian?

Also, what this guy said. Absolutely cained down, then was hot and sunny again. Mindfuck

Sanity is not statistical
My day's been pretty damn good so far, last night was pretty awesome for reasons I shan't go into and this morning I found out that I got paid for some work I did like 3 weeks ago...a smooth £285

On the other hand it will likely get worse: I have some paperwork to fill in for the DWP and I have to go into the nearest town for some bull**** interview with the Jobcentre. And I haven't slept...this interview should be interesting: I'll be just about crashing by then.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
petrol prices have lowered 75+ cents since july this year. was about $2.20, now its $1.43 per litre

iron maiden are playing 2 shows next feb

our new prime minister is gonna run our economy into the sh*tter. first by introducing tax cuts which will limit the ammount of funds placed elsewhere
Erm not alot happnening here in G-Hole.
But I've got the drum room at school tomorrow during lunchtime
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
Nailsea is lovely this time of year, it's freezing as ****, everythings muddy and the chavs seem more chavvier.
Also, I am both annoyed and pleased at the fact my teacher thinks I am actually bothered to do coursework now.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
in louisville it was cold, but i got gas for $1.55.

in illinois it's colder. gas is around $1.67.

there's a local h/electric six show in covington this friday. i am busy this friday. fuck my life.
#DTWD
It's cold and my water bill has come out it £30 a month.
Happy, lost and still unaware.
Quote by Alicee
I gave my brother a hand job. It was weird at first. It was weirder after.

Fender '72 Telecaster Deluxe & Epiphone ES-335 "Dot"
Laney VC15 + Ibanez TS808

I Don't Play Metal.
We got a petro; price war going on with Tesco at 99.9c a lt if you buy €100 at the dhop.. Apple Green are 99.8 if you get a car wash and the regular place is 101.9 straight. This is nice compared with almost 1.30 a while ago.
Hey, Ravioli123, how's Limerick these days?
It's warm and I need a job. And there's been a couple murders, nothing drastic for SA.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
In my part of the world, the seagulls are attacking people as usual. (For some reason, the seagulls in Aberdeen are far larger than those found elsewhere). It's warmed up a bit; the snow from the weekend has all melted now, and the sun is out. It's now a balmy 6 degress centigrade

Petrol here is down to about 89p per litre, and the Prime Minister in this country is also running our economy into the sh*tter, first by cutting VAT and then taxing the super rich. I mean come on;he's asking for 45% of their wage. That wage that they work really hard for (in most cases; being a brain surgeon is bloody stressful) and they're going to take half of it. I hate the government, and I hate the devolutionised SNP government too. Alex Salmond is a charlatan who makes up lies to get votes.

So, a tale of two halves. On a local level, I'm happy. Nationally, very pissed off.
Quote by Lurcher
We got a petro; price war going on with Tesco at 99.9c a lt if you buy €100 at the dhop.. Apple Green are 99.8 if you get a car wash and the regular place is 101.9 straight. This is nice compared with almost 1.30 a while ago.
Hey, Ravioli123, how's Limerick these days?

Meh, Limerick is pretty shit as always. Erik Mongrain was supposed to be playing Dolan's last Saturday but most Irish dates were canceled due to lack of ticket pre-sales, pisses me off because I had a group and we were going to buy tickets at the door
Other than that not much, what about on your end??
Quote by ravioli123
James, a type of sandwich:

A sandwich that consists of ham, turkey, roast beef, shredded cheese, nacho cheese doritos, and ranch on a toasted bun.
"Hey man lets go get a couple James's for lunch"