by how much can i change an acoustic string gauge by before i need to make adjustments? ( i really dont wanna mak adustments...) if i have 13-56 strings...can i change it to 10 to 46 strings iwthout worrying about anything? or should i adjust my truss rodfor that? thanks!
Anyone play gunbound? then add johnny93

....you must tap into: THE FORCE!
....or: THE FORCE! will leave you
....then, you will no longer have: THE FORCE!
err mthanks...but i'm sorta on a tight schedule not much time to get it checked out....I' just wanna know if it's safe to chagne to a much lighter gauge

That big of a change probably won't be very good for the neck, you will most likely have to adjust your truss rod. If you're not comfortable doing it yourself or have never done it before then I would DEFINITELY recommend taking it in to somebody to have it done for you.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
jumping from 13's to 10's is pretty serious, you're going to want some adjustments. I would say go no further than 12's without getting a setup.
Logan

-Ignore the "A7X"'s in my name! I made this account before City of Evil existed!
are adjustments usually free? and how much would they cost if the arent

It depends on where you go to. Some places will do it for free, others will charge you. Just call your local shops and ask.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.