haha
A hardshell case is what I'd like. =P
But...why would you bake a cake in the woods? No one bakes a cake in the woods! :O

...BATTLE CLERIC!
new case means new amp. new amp means new cable. new cable means new strap. new strap means new picks. new picks means new strings...
Guitars
Fender American Standard Strat 2008
Burny late 1980's Super Grade RLG-70 Les Paul
Sterling by Musicman JP50
Fender Classic Series 60's tele
Yamaha FS720S
Amp
Roland Microcube
Fender Blues Junior III Humholdt
Some help would be much appreciated.
But...why would you bake a cake in the woods? No one bakes a cake in the woods! :O

...BATTLE CLERIC!
Really, most hard cases do the job. It's not a complex thing to figure out. I use a roadrunner case. Those are good. Gator cases. Just go to the music store make sure your guitar fits in the hardshell case.
The coffin case is built well but I mean... It's kinda cheesy. I owned one when I was younger but now I just like the standard hard case.
I can care less how it looks honestly.. I like how it performs, its built well, sturdy, well balanced. Also thanks to the coffin design I can squeeze it into alot of places I wouldnt be able to with a standard case. That skinny top portion has helped out on more then one occasion.
If you buy a case that's a coffin then you probably cared how it looked at some point or why not just get a standard hard case? The coffin looks cheesy. I wouldn't want to walk in a gig carrying that thing. lol
Quote by hcsn2008
If you buy a case that's a coffin then you probably cared how it looked at some point or why not just get a standard hard case? The coffin looks cheesy. I wouldn't want to walk in a gig carrying that thing. lol

Actually I didnt, was actually against the whole idea because it was coffin. But it was in my budget and I love the balance and build of it. The convience of the design came later and made me like it even more.

As for the gig thing you honestly think people care what your guitar case looks like lol... So what does Nicole Richie think about you gigging in dark bars?
Last edited by IbanezPsycho at Nov 26, 2008,