Is anyone getting up early to go out shopping?
I'm going out to the outlet mall near my house at 12 am so I don't have to wake up early! Then on Saturday or something I'll hit up guitar center so I don't get killed in there as I don't reallyyy need anything, I just have the $10 card.

Last year, I got 2 pairs of vans slip ons for $5 each and a bunch of tees from pas sun for like $2 each. lovely!

But I'm a girl, so shopping may be different for me
I'm not a Bible-thumper anymore. Realized I had a brain in '09.

I like guitars, running, and math.
Quote by Psalm 150:4
Is anyone getting up early to go out shopping?
I'm going out to the outlet mall near my house at 12 am so I don't have to wake up early! Then on Saturday or something I'll hit up guitar center so I don't get killed in there as I don't reallyyy need anything, I just have the $10 card.

Last year, I got 2 pairs of vans slip ons for $5 each and a bunch of tees from pas sun for like $2 each. lovely!

But I'm a girl, so shopping may be different for me

Liar, this is the internet ...

Seriously though +1 million profile views.
And I'm one of them xD
It's Black Friday, paint the devil on the wall!

Now that that is out of my system, I'm not going to bother shopping, I don't want to be stampeded.
i'm gonna get a cymbal stand and a mini china from the drum department
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
no, I'm not that stupid.

You come across as a real arse
Where has it ever been written that stupidity is based upon the decision to wake up early to save money?
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
no, I'm not that stupid.

Exactly.

All you dumb kunts who run out and punch each other in the face to save a few bucks are fukking pathetic. It really sickens me every year how average people degrade themselves and turn into savage animals over some fukking toys and electronics.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by Thepoison92
You come across as a real arse
Where has it ever been written that stupidity is based upon the decision to wake up early to save money?

It has less to do with getting up and saving money and more to do with being mobbed at every single store you go to and/or waiting several hours to get in/out of the damn parking lot. that's stupid.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
It has less to do with getting up and saving money and more to do with being mobbed at every single store you go to and/or waiting several hours to get in/out of the damn parking lot. that's stupid.

Walk?
Plus if you can save a load of money, I think the getting mobbed kind of balances out.
Quote by nebiru
Exactly.

All you dumb kunts who run out and punch each other in the face to save a few bucks are fukking pathetic. It really sickens me every year how average people degrade themselves and turn into savage animals over some fukking toys and electronics.

The only other time I've gone there was no running or punching. It was kinda crowded at worst.
I think I might go for clothings too because I haven't bought any since summer and there's nothing else that interest me (save for a flatscreeen or PS3 but I need more music stuff). Speaking of music stuff, what does guitar center have on black friday?
Quote by blackflag49
The only other time I've gone there was no running or punching. It was kinda crowded at worst.

It's like a circus in my town. You even see old ladies fighting each other, which I will admit is pretty amusing. But for me, it's just not worth it. I went once and that was enough for me.
Quote by nebiru
Exactly.

I go every year and never punched my way through crowds
amidoinitwrong?

I cant wait to go this year though. Now that I have money with my job and all...
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Quote by heavenbesideyou
I go every year and never punched my way through crowds
amidoinitwrong?

I cant wait to go this year though. Now that I have money with my job and all...

The punching usually happens when there is really marked down stuff that is in high demand. Like when new game consoles go on sale. You will see a few left and a mob of people rush towards them and they will tug of war back and forth until someone gets pissed and a fight erupts.

I have seen old ladies punch younger people and dash off.
Well, congratulations you are part of my problem. I have to get up at 5:30 tommorrow because the mall opens at 6 and I have to ****ing work Black Friday. I hate you all who shop black friday.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by tayroar
Well, congratulations you are part of my problem. I have to get up at 5:30 tommorrow because the mall opens at 6 and I have to ****ing work Black Friday. I hate you all who shop black friday.

Hate your employer, they're causing it.
It's Black Friday !

Paint the devil on the wall !

Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.