I have a keyboard, i want know if there is a software (also not free, so also professional) that syntetize (with excellent sound) the electric guitar.

i exaplain........ i connect my keyboard (digital piano) to my pc.... i launch this software and if i play the keyboard i listen (from the pc) a sound of electric guitar (but it must be very real sound)

i hope you understand me.... i suck in english sorry
Quote by Demonikk
www.kvraudio.com
That's full of different VSTs, so just try out different ones and buy whichever's right for you

if i know how which download i will not ask

i need one of you that say only one and that is very good...... i can't think that all that software are the same........ one of theme is the best which one?

and this program are free so they aren't good....... i mean software that aren't free... so very good software
Last edited by maniaguitar at Nov 26, 2008,
It depends on what sounds you want, but most of the ones on there will have a free trial, so you can try it out before you buy it to see if it's good enough
Personally I like the Simulanalog Guitar Suite VST, it's got a lot of nice options and sounds
ohai little sig.
Quote by Demonikk
It depends on what sounds you want, but most of the ones on there will have a free trial, so you can try it out before you buy it to see if it's good enough
Personally I like the Simulanalog Guitar Suite VST, it's got a lot of nice options and sounds

mmmmm i go in this site and i download a file wherein thare are many file .dll that are the vst but how can i open it?