I made a alternate picking riff/exercize, which helps the pinky develop more, since this finger is imo the weakest. It's quite a simple riff, but I felt it to be more tricky then the other stuff I play.

I got it clean at 16ths on 123bpm.

e|---------------------------------|
B|---------------------------------|
G|---------------------------------|
D|---------------------------------|
A|->----->----->--->----->----->---|
E|-6-5-3-6-5-3-6-5-6-5-3-6-5-3-0-3-|
   4 3 1 4 3 1 4 3 4 3 1 4 3 1 0 1

> = Accented noted
1 = index
3 = ring
4 = Pinky

The tricky part I felt was the alternate pinky and ring finger. Maybe it's easy for you, maybe it's not. But it's good for ur pinkyyyyyy.

Enjoy

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
ill give it a whirl
Jackson DKMG Dinky, Ibanez RG 7321, Ibanez RG 350EX
Bugera 6262-212 (120 watt), Line 6 Spider lll (30 watt)

Pearl Forum Series Drums
Sabian B8 Cymbals (ride, hi-hats, 3x crash, splash)
i love how people say the pinky is the weakest, its one of my strongest. My ring finger is the weakest, and from a biological standpoint, that makes sense. It has almost no degree of autonomy, seeing how its connected to the middle finger. but whatever, I'll still try this excersise
Quote by Zero-Hartman
The Bible is awesome. Revelation is so badass, I mean, dragons and angels and the devil having an epic battle in the clouds? Badass.
Tried the exercise, pretty nice. But wouldn't this be useful to guitar players of all genres?
My ring finger is the weakest, but I can still get that pattern well over 170, probably close to 190. If the pattern were pinky, middle, index, then I could do closer to 210.