Im 14, should I get a wii? Are the games good like super smash bros and all the big titles?
ESP KH-202 emg-hz
ESP KH-502, duncan custom 5, duncan 59
1978 alverez acoustic
Peavey valveking 100 head
line 6 4-12 cabinet
EVH flange, wilson q-wah, boss chorus ensemble, dunlop brick power supply
Gaming Thread!!!!!
Current Gear:
Michael Kelly Club Custom 5 Acoustic Bass
Dean Performer Series PE-QM-TGE
Varrios Basic 5 Bass
Acoustic B450 Combo Amp
I support the 2nd Amendment. I don't support people who abuse it.
The whole Wii is a big gimmick. A waste of your hard-earned money. Buy a good PC instead.
The wii is fun, specially super smash brothers if you have friends to play with!
my brothers have a wii, and i played it a little bit. i dont play video games hardly at all though cuz i suck at them. they dont play it much anymore. and my friends who are really into videogames had one and sold it for a ps3. play some of the titles and see if it has enough games to keep you interested.
Quote by Rasputin92
The whole Wii is a big gimmick. A waste of your hard-earned money. Buy a good PC instead.

this.
Quote by jjennings216
i'd go gay for hendrix 128 he's fricken hillarious.

Quote by sadistic_monkey
To me, Jonas Brothers sound identical to Dragonforce. So I'm not sure what you've just proved.
Quote by Rasputin92

This is exactly what I did. But I accidentally bought the wii first.
But now I can play all the fun violent games that Nintendo wouldn't allow with my PC
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
I have a Wii.

It's fun, but there aren't many good games for it. Get some virtual console points and download a few games. It'll make it much more worth it.

Also, get Resident Evil 4.
To be honest i thought the wii only had a few good games: Mario Cart, Super Smash bro., and there was ne more but i cant remember it at the moment lol but the rest of the games are garbage the way you have to play the games while moving around and stuff.

if you want an awsome game system you should go with the 360 or ps3, with those you wont be dissapointed.
Quote by Rasputin92

Oh yeah, cause every 14 year old can afford a gaming PC.

Go with a 360 or PS3 if you really want to get into gaming.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
I personally prefer the 360, but Wii has a few awesome titles and great multiplayer. don't get a PS3.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Demoralising women is just one of the many services we provide here at UG
Depends. Would you play this because you'd heard it was ****ing awesome, despite the general aesthetic -

?

If yes, then it'd probably be worth it. If no, you'd be better off with a 360/PS3/PC.

And as people have said, Gaming Thread.

Oh, and by the way, guy who said about Nintendo not letting violent games onto their consoles -

...yeah, I think it's more no-one makes violent games
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
I got tired of it. Too many little kids games. I am in love with my 360 though PS3 would also be a cool one.
Gear Wish list:

Gibson Custom Les Paul Left handed

ISP Decimator

Maxon OD808

Peavey 6505 Halfstack

Gear Fund: 0/6000