I like Cucusoft. very compatible with a hell of a lot of stuff.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Demoralising women is just one of the many services we provide here at UG
Quote by gitarren-andy
my favourity program is Ashampoo Burning Studio

I used this but it only burned like half the movie then said it was complete. Any suggestions?

And every version of Nero I've tried has pissed me off to no end. Every time it is like half way through the process, it just freezes. With EVERY ****ing version. Why does God not want me to enjoy movies from the comfort of my couch?
Quote by Stoner0405
I used this but it only burned like half the movie then said it was complete. Any suggestions?

And every version of Nero I've tried has pissed me off to no end. Every time it is like half way through the process, it just freezes. With EVERY ****ing version. Why does God not want me to enjoy movies from the comfort of my couch?
Sounds like a problem with your system or hardware if two different programs fail to complete the process.
Quote by freedoms_stain
Sounds like a problem with your system or hardware if two different programs fail to complete the process.

Funny thing is, the occasional movie will successfully burn. I've never had this problem before and it's pissing me off so much. I don't even know where to begin to fix this.