google it, something will pop up
Gear:

Jackson Mark Morton Dominion
Mesa Dual Rect 2 Channel
Marshall JCM900 1960 cab
It's a short book.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
isnt it about a wifie whos writing the book about tractors and her dad is rich and her dad marrys a smoking hot blonde and she gives him "oral sex" and thinks he got her pregnant and i remember a lawyer as well
[lUlLaBiEs tO pAraLyZE]
Its about a family of ex-Ukrainians living in England. The dad isn't particularly wealthy, but he falls in love with a young Ukrainian immigrant who is just using him for the money he has, and to get her son into school there.
His two daughters realise shes just after his money so they try to break them up and get her deported, but the dad keeps getting in the way because he thinks she really loves him, and hes the one writing a book on the history of tractors in the Ukraine.
Eventually they do get divorced and the womans old husband from Ukraine comes back to get her

How much of a summary do you need, because a lot more happens
Quote by Kensai

I've learned that whenever you're losing an argument, you can call the opponent a muslim-hater and you win

Quote by DrRockso

(softly whispered)...i do cocaine...
Main Character - Nadezhda
Her husband - Mike
The Older Sister - Vera
Their father - Nikolai
The Dads new wife - Valentina
The ex-husband from Ukraine - Dubov
Their son - Stanislov
The wifes best friend - Margaret

Basic timeline would be.... Sisters haven't spoken in 2 years because of their dead mothers inheritance (Nad has 1 child and Vera has 2, and Vera got their mother to change the will to give her 2/3 of the inheritance instead of 1/2 each) til Nad gets the letter from her father saying hes getting remarried.

She tries to meet the woman before the wedding but her father won't let her, and he gives Valentina a few thousands pounds for clothes, plastic surgery, etc. So Nad follows her and finds out shes cheating on her father with a man who lives near the Ukrainian immigrants club, but the father doesn't believe her and goes ahead with the marriage. Valentina and her son move in with the dad.

She makes him buy her a car, which she hates, so he buys her a bigger car, which she also hates, so she buys an old Rolls Royce that doesn't work for £500. The dad thinks she loves him so refuses a divorce, while Nad hires a lawyer to separate them as her dad starts to get sick. She and Vera start talking again to team up against Valentina, and eventually get the divorce papers served, then prove in court that the marriage is a sham and force Valentina and her son to move out. She moves in with a guy who owns a pub, just as her ex-husband from Ukraine comes back to win her back.

Turns out Valentina is pregnant (never says who the father is) and she has the baby, loses her court case against the Father and goes back to the Ukraine with her ex-husband. Nad and Vera settle the inheritance and the dad goes to live in a retirement community.

Should be enough for a small essay, you'll have to read the book for move though really.
Hope it helps
Quote by Kensai

I've learned that whenever you're losing an argument, you can call the opponent a muslim-hater and you win

Quote by DrRockso

(softly whispered)...i do cocaine...
I think it turns out one of them was an ex tractor fan
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by gunsandroses
isnt it about a wifie whos writing the book about tractors and her dad is rich and her dad marrys a smoking hot blonde and she gives him "oral sex" and thinks he got her pregnant and i remember a lawyer as well

That is THE book