Do you guys know any other programs that recemble guitar rig 3 and line6 gearbox. I have toneport ux1. Guitar rig doesnt recognize the toneport and gearbox has a pretty poor sound.

Thanks.
amplitube maybe?
~~~~~~
LTD EC-256 - AGED VINTAGE BLACK
Schecter C-1 Plus - BLACK CHERRY
Peavey 6505+ 112
BOSS NS2
DigiTech Bad Monkey OD
Maxon SD9

~~~~~~
Amplitube starts lagging like hell when you click any other windows
Quote by Jab_
Amplitube starts lagging like hell when you click any other windows

Your computer must not be very good then, all my computers can run Amplitube just fine.

Honestly, I tried them all a few weeks back and Gearbox / POD Farm sounded much better with tweaking imo.

What models are you using on Gearbox?
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Revalver III is my fave and I've tried them all. The demo is completely unrestricted unless you want to use it for recording or save presets, so it's all I use now. Guitar Rig and Amplitube can create great 'recorded' tones, but Revalver actually feels like a real amp in the room with you. I use it for all my practicing now, the Plexi model is superb.

EDIT: ^ Damn, I sound like a salesman, don't I? Except I don't see any point in buying the full version
Last edited by kyle62 at Nov 26, 2008,
Quote by kyle62
Revalver III is my fave and I've tried them all. The demo is completely unrestricted unless you want to use it for recording or save presets, so it's all I use now. Guitar Rig and Amplitube can create great 'recorded' tones, but Revalver can actually feel like a real amp in the room with you. I use it for all my practicing now, the Plexi model is superb.

True! I keep forgetting about ReValver.

ReValver is AWESOME, so much stuff you can change on it and it all sounds good
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
True! I keep forgetting about ReValver.

ReValver is AWESOME, so much stuff you can change on it and it all sounds good

Yup. KT66s in an AC30= awesome!