That one in the middle there..

I'm selling this because I need to move house - If I had the choice, i'd keep it.. Definitely.

Its 100% original, and was completely setup (truss rod, innotation, et all..) by Langley Guitar Centre last week, with new stings.

Condition wise - its pretty good, there's a couple of minor marks here and there, but if you're the kind of person that likes playing a pristine looking guitar, then you're looking at the wrong thread anyway.

I can take closer pictures if needed, and answer any question if needed.

Not too sure about price so feel free to send offers, but stupid offers will be met with even stupider responses.

Cheers,

Ben
Quote by benjistar777
would you take 400 quid for it?

No

Forgot to mention - i'd be up for swapping for something interesting also.
400 seems a gd deal..the paul went for 499 in local shop with hard case and a set of SD jb 59 separate aswell
=BROLY - HIS POWER IS MAXIMUM=
Quote by fairycake92
400 seems a gd deal..the paul went for 499 in local shop with hard case and a set of SD jb 59 separate aswell

I don't disagree with you actually..

I'd sell it for £500 - for me its not worth it for any less.
^ I don't get why people don't say their minimum in their original post.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
Quote by BenF1966

That one in the middle there..

I'm selling this because I need to move house - If I had the choice, i'd keep it.. Definitely.

Its 100% original, and was completely setup (truss rod, innotation, et all..) by Langley Guitar Centre last week, with new stings.

Condition wise - its pretty good, there's a couple of minor marks here and there, but if you're the kind of person that likes playing a pristine looking guitar, then you're looking at the wrong thread anyway.

I can take closer pictures if needed, and answer any question if needed.

Not too sure about price so feel free to send offers, but stupid offers will be met with even stupider responses.

Cheers,

Ben

but anyway..is 500 with a case+shipped?
You can have the gigbag in the picture - I don't have a hardcase for it.

I don't want to ship it either, too much BS to deal with when the courier inevitably ****s it up. Pickup only really..

I'm in West London.
not far from me, so pickup isnt so bad!
erm...let me check the funds..i seem to spend alot recently

let u know!
I'ld love this but i havent got the funds dammit and yor within range for pickup

Ah well, another time
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Damn, I'm in west london and I'd take it if I had the money..

Bump

flickr you might
Quote by MrCarrot
Oranges are actually a revolution though - they're the next step from Rectos IMO.
Hi Ben, where do you live at the moment? I might be interested in this if I live within a reasonable distance, I don't trust having a guitar shipped
I live in Reading, and work at Heathrow Airport mate - can meet up in either place.

Ta

Ben