quick question, if i had a laptop that i had to get the hard drive replaced previously connected to a wireless network in my house (my home computer also), is there anyway that i can get the wifi password off my home computer to use with my laptop so i can connect with it again?
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
think it depends on your router. If you can't just factory reset the router and put a new password on, or just change the password from the computer that has it saved on
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
The easiest way I think is to connect your laptop to the router with a cable and change the password to something you can remember in the future.
Quote by p o e
lmfao man thats so sick and depraved and yet funny all at once

my hats off to you IbanezSA160, you have embodied the Pit into one little poem
Yeah you should change it with your home computer that's connected via a cable (or laptop with cable). Just get on the router settings site and you should be able to change it there
I don't know why you couldn't just disable password protection for a mo' or something. You should write less confusing sentences though.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)