Poll: Which song is more difficult?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which song is more difficult?
Jordan
31 78%
Afterlife
9 23%
Voters: 40.
Buckethead - Jordan (post GH2 version with solo)
or
Avenged Sevenfold - Afterlife

after listening to both of these i'd imagine quite easily that Jordan is harder yet my shredding friends assures me Afterlife is harder
id say jordan, but then again the string skipping bit and the start of afterlife is a bitch to try an do
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
This is either a VS. thread or a wrong forum thread.

oh sorry, where should i put it?
what is it with people having a stick up their @ss about location?

I would say Jordan, why don't you just try both?
If you laugh at this I get to have sex with you.
Click here to see the most beautiful guitar imaginable.
Quote by Jeltz
Sukman_Jr: Going on a trip to Finmark in Norway is a bad idea aswell! Beware of Nazi-zombies!
Quote by Shukman_Jr

^ gud idea that
Or try neither and attempt Soothsayer by Buckethead, It's one of the greatest songs ever IMO
The tapping in Jordan is insane. I think its harder to do then the shredding in Afterlife. My vote goes to Jordan.
superman is killing himself tonight
Quote by Marley167
Or try neither and attempt Soothsayer by Buckethead, It's one of the greatest songs ever IMO

i'm doing that for my music GCSE. its an awesome song - 5 MINUTE SOLO!!!!!!!!!
Quote by Marley167

my friend needed a song to do for his music gcse ensemble performance and i suggested jordan because thats the only BH song he is familiar with, yet after listening to it he still inisists that afterlife is harder
i'd love to see him do either soothsayer or nottingham lace... or binge and grab
damn they're all too good :p
Seriously, show him the GH2 vidoe 100% (Theres a vid on Youtube where a guy used a bot) go to where the solo starts, and show him. There is no way he can say that Afterlife is harder.
Also, Jordan sounds a lot better solo than Afterlife (Afterlife has boring chorus and verse riffs for the guitar, whereas Jordan is filled with goodness).
Quote by Baby Joel
Seriously, show him the GH2 vidoe 100% (Theres a vid on Youtube where a guy used a bot) go to where the solo starts, and show him. There is no way he can say that Afterlife is harder.
Also, Jordan sounds a lot better solo than Afterlife (Afterlife has boring chorus and verse riffs for the guitar, whereas Jordan is filled with goodness).

Uhh, we are talking about REAL guitar here.
I ain't racist, but fuck black people! - Michael Richards

Nigga please - Al Sharpton

Nigga please - Me
Quote by Shukman_Jr

You know why I have a stick up my ass about location?
Because instead of posting this here where abour 80 people roam the plains he could post it in the pit where many hundreds would see it and not get 4-5 replies but 40-50.
Quote by bigz6006
Uhh, we are talking about REAL guitar here.

Yeah, I know. The TS is comparing Jordan (GH2 version) to Afterlife. I'm sure if he watches the GH2 video with all notes, etc, he might realise how its a bit harder than Afterlife.
Quote by Baby Joel
Yeah, I know. The TS is comparing Jordan (GH2 version) to Afterlife. I'm sure if he watches the GH2 video with all notes, etc, he might realise how its a bit harder than Afterlife.

The ****ING.... guitar hero version isn't anything LIKE the real version. D: <
I ain't racist, but fuck black people! - Michael Richards

Nigga please - Al Sharpton

Nigga please - Me