Does anyone have this amp? If so, could you tell me where it was manufactured?

Basically, I've had enough of cheap Chinese made crap. Looking for something of better quality build.
Quote by Sin City Sid
Basically, I've had enough of cheap Chinese made crap.

Then leave America! Its nearly impossible to find anything in this country that doesn't say "Made in China" on it...
Quote by i_am_metalhead
Then leave America! Its nearly impossible to find anything in this country that doesn't say "Made in China" on it...

They sell cheap Chinese stuff in other countries too
i have a feeling its korean

i played the rebel a few times over the last few weeks i really like idea of it but like any other tube amp its fizzy at low volumes which is bothersome since i cant be loud at guitar center

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

Quote by Sin City Sid
Cool, what did you think of the quaility? Enclosure, knobs, fit and finish?

i thought it was a pretty solid amp

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

I'm just lurking here to see what others thought of it, I have not tried it yet but want to pretty bad.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
It's Korean built. Felt solid and sounded good. I'm not sure I liked the AB knob, reminded me of my valveking although sounded way better. It doesn't have a line out. I would have liked to have heard it though other cabs.

It was packed in GC so it was really hard to tell what it would do. I need more time with it. The cleans were nice but I don't really play too much clean stuff. It sounded good overdriven which is what I usually play. Didn't push it to the metal zone as I play mostly classic rock with some early metallica, megadeth, AIC type stuff. Seemed to do well.

I didn't bring my SL2HT as I figured they would of had a SL2 laying around(wrong). I'm considering the purchace but gonna keep my eye's open. A Cereatone 18w TMB is still on top of the list.
Its nearly impossible to find anything in this country that doesn't say "Made in China" on it...

Most Peavey amps: Made in America
Most Fender amps: Made in Mexico
Most Traynor amps: Made in Canada

etc. etc.

tl;dr: lol wut.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!
I think the Rebel sounds pretty nice, a very versatile amp. I'd probably use it as a jack-of-all-trades kind've thing.
I owned one but took it back the next day. It just didn't suit my needs.
1. It didn't clean up well at all using the volume control on the guitar.
2. It was noisey and fizzy as hell.
3. The tube and wattage blend control reactions were subtle and barely noticeable.
4. It wasn't worth the price to ME.
The Rebel is made in CHINA but is under strict quality control from the US. If this amp was American made it would be a lot more money.

The Orange Tiny Terror is also made in China, used to be Korea. Blackhearts, Epi Valve Jr and any other non-boutique small tube amp is made overseas.
Don't know about the rebel, sorry.
But if you want a north-american made tube amp of a similar price, look into traynor.
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20
Canada is worse than China, Canada is a Godless totalitarian regime hellbent on world destruction.

imo.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!
I don't know, but it looks like a pretty cool little amp. I'd like to try one.
Stage Rig

Fender Strat
Epi Les Paul
Taylor 110
Boss TU-2
Omega Amps Hot Rod Deluxe (Dumble mod)
Clean/Drive/More Drive footswitch
Mid boost/Preamp boost footswitch

myspace.com/rosscooperband
Yeah, the dude at GC said it was made in Korea. I had to take his word. I looked at the back for origin of build but could not find any.

To TheEsupremacy, I thought it did ok on clean.
Ya, a bit noisey, but compaired to my PV, this thing was like a church mouse
Totally agree on the blend. A switch between the two would have been killer
The price was so so. I wasn't really looking for bargin basement.
Quote by Sin City Sid
Yeah, the dude at GC said it was made in Korea. I had to take his word. I looked at the back for origin of build but could not find any.

To TheEsupremacy, I thought it did ok on clean.
Ya, a bit noisey, but compaired to my PV, this thing was like a church mouse
Totally agree on the blend. A switch between the two would have been killer
The price was so so. I wasn't really looking for bargin basement.

Never believe people at GC. It is made in China