...and i rang up O2 and they confirmed that it's been used everyday since saturday, which is when it went missing. So i got them to block the phone and sim, and then my mum suggested that i should try to get the police to track it, see where it is/has been used. Would they be able to track it if the sim and phone have been blocked?
Archbishop of Zeppelinism...

Quote by Beakwithteeth
Get him into blues. Lyrical depth-not so much. But it is groovy and it is black people's music so if he doesn't enjoy then he is not a true black person.

If you wanted it back all you had to do was ask, not get the sim blocked, idiot, now neither of us can use it
Did you not phone the police in the first place?
If so, they should be able to refund you anything they've used since it was reported. I know it's like that with bank cards so I don't see why phone credit would be different....

Police can track things, possibly when stuff's switched off.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
No they wouldn't.

You should have done that before getting it blocked. Now nothing about it can be tracked.

Also you aren't getting it back. The police will just agree you should give up.
Probably not. If they've disabled all the phone's functionality the towers are probably not picking it up anymore. Or maybe they are, and it's the servers that are keeping it out, in which case they probably can.

Too bad you aren't God, dude. That would make this way easier.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Did you not phone the police in the first place?
If so, they should be able to refund you anything they've used since it was reported. I know it's like that with bank cards so I don't see why phone credit would be different....

Police can track things, possibly when stuff's switched off.

Nah they need the signal from the phone which isn't being sent when the phone is off.

Quote by atthedrive-thru
use this to track your gps, it works, it's so creepy how it works

http://www.themobiletracker.com/english/index.html

Thanks for that
Quote by atthedrive-thru
use this to track your gps, it works, it's so creepy how it works

http://www.themobiletracker.com/english/index.html

had me tricked cuz the map actually looked like my area
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did