I have a ****ty Squire By Fender Jazz (am replacing it this christmas) and my strings are so high off the neck that it hurts badly. One day I actually started bleeding. I have the saddles as low as they could possibly go. I mean if I loosen them any more the screw will probably fall out. What can I do?

This is basically my guitar - but right handed.
http://bass-guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Squier-Standard-P-Bass-Special-LeftHanded-Electric-Bass-Guitar?sku=510580
Last edited by BCarey2293 at Nov 26, 2008,
It sounds like you my friend need a truss rod adjustment. In your case, you would want to tighten it a bit. Loosen up your strings, give it a half turn to the right, tune your bass back up and check it. Repeat if necessary. Unfortunately, I cannot help you with your bleeding problem!
Last edited by Sly Taco at Nov 26, 2008,
Quote by Sly Taco
Repeat if necessary.

once per day though!
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
I have a ****ty Squire By Fender Jazz.

That's your first problem.
One day I actually started bleeding. What can I do?

The answer here is that you need to strengthen up them lady fingers, girly man.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by BCarey2293
I have a ****ty Squire By Fender Jazz ... actually started bleeding.

dont you mean a Squire Jazz bass by Fender? you haven't been playing long have you? like someone said, you need a truss rod adjustment, and some callousses wouldnt hurt either. a new bass this christmas is probably unneccessary. i have a squire p bass and its great for the price, but thats just my two cents.
ya id hold off on the new bass and save, sounds like ur still a beginner
Quote by postmortem2006

Give him something he can appreciate.

Herpes maybe.