Hey guys im a lead guitarist looking for a grunge singer who can sound sort of like Kurt Cobain and all the grunge artists back then if you need more info just ask. Thnks for looking
please god. dont bring this music back.
Quote by humperdunk

So I just woke up sitting in my desk chair, with my bong on the desk in a bunch of little pieces and my hand super glued to my penis. Speculations as to what the hell just happened and how to unglue my hand from my member would be appreciated.
Quote by Archetype00

+1 grunge is dead for a reason, fella.
Guitars
BC Rich Deluxe Series Warlock
Schecter Devil Custom

Amps
Crate GX900-h w/ GX412S cab

Effects
Boss NS-2
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell Wah
BBE Sonic Stomp
Korg Pitchblak
FAAAIIIL, ignore the metalheads, do whatever the **** you want and do it with passion
Pacman of the UG Hero's and Villians club
If I was in PA, I'd join.

Quote by Archetype00

STFU.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
as in pennsylvania PA? philly? i have a grunge singer friend out there named dylan. ill ask him if hes up for it. hes 17, if that works for you.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
The Bible is awesome. Revelation is so badass, I mean, dragons and angels and the devil having an epic battle in the clouds? Badass.
Quote by Shadow_Hawk
as in pennsylvania PA? philly? i have a grunge singer friend out there named dylan. ill ask him if hes up for it. hes 17, if that works for you.

I live in Quakertown
Quote by AceFrehley35
I live in Quakertown

I live near there, but I'm kinda moving away from grunge recently.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.