That drummer is really good. Riffs were good.I would polish the distortion up though because it has a lot of static. Give it more tone too.
The tone is horrid, haha, but lets get that out of the way.

The riffs themselves are pretty cool, but seriously you need to find a new way to record guitar... Did you go direct line-in for this?

Woooooah, the blasting at 0:43 is pretty impressive. Your drummer comes in a little fast with the double bass but then gets in time, this is pretty sick. The riff over it is very cool. Your drummer is really good, hold on to him 0_0.

I like the transition to a more melodic riff at like 1:30. Pretty great stuff. This would be great with some vocals. It seems to be void of bass guitar entirely.

First guitar solo is alright, very simple and I'd like to hear it do some more things melodically, but it's alright.

Didn't expect a breakdown hahaha. Kind of boring, but it's a breakdown with no vocals so what can you do?

Ah, that great riff again. The melodic tremolo riff with the double bass is definetly a highlight. Second solo is alright, again it feels a little forced, but the riffs and drums are quality stuff.

If this were higher recording quality, had a bass guitar and some vocals it'd be a pretty brutal track. Good stuff dude.

c4c if you'd like, also a death metal song.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1006264
We recorded everything at different times. I don't do any of the recording, that's my other guitarist so I don't know what kind of mics he uses. What he does is, Mics to mixer then mixer to cool edit pro. I would really like to get a better sound so if you can give me any recording tips it would be very appreciated. And the drums are not programmed.

I use a Jackson dinky with some Ibanez head that I got for cheap. Other guitarist uses a Jackson rhoads v not sure what series. With a Line 6 head. I don't know if that's what you're asking about hardware or not. I don't know what kind of set the drummer uses. I know he uses a bunch of zildjian cymbals and bass drum heads are EMADs and he uses pearl eliminator pedals.

Our bass player quit so I just half assed the bass tracks.
Quote by TheBezerker
We recorded everything at different times. I don't do any of the recording, that's my other guitarist so I don't know what kind of mics he uses. What he does is, Mics to mixer then mixer to cool edit pro. I would really like to get a better sound so if you can give me any recording tips it would be very appreciated. And the drums are not programmed.

I use a Jackson dinky with some Ibanez head that I got for cheap. Other guitarist uses a Jackson rhoads v not sure what series. With a Line 6 head. I don't know if that's what you're asking about hardware or not. I don't know what kind of set the drummer uses. I know he uses a bunch of zildjian cymbals and bass drum heads are EMADs and he uses pearl eliminator pedals.

Our bass player quit so I just half assed the bass tracks.

For starters, I'd need to know what amp, guitar, mic etc your guy is using.
I have a Ibanez TB100H Toneblaster, He has spider III 150 watt head. With my toneblaster I use a line 6 ubermetal pedal. For mics he uses behringer b-5 condenser mics.

Both the guitars had the emg HZ passives at the time. Mine now has EMG 81/85.
I thought I left a comment before, but I guess I didn't. I really like it, the guitar tone definitely needs to be improved, but the song itself is awesome.