I'm sure it's not bad. The quality probably wont be the best. However, I've never been let down by Ibanez. It is very cheep though. heh
yeah its a good cheap 7 string if you don't mind not having a trem

the pups aren't of highest quality but they sound fine and will last till you can replace them with some dimarzios
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Eh, I played it and I didn't like it.
You should look for an RG7620, they have good pickups, a lo-pro edge trem system, and I got mine for $500 in great condition.
Budget? Location?

Yeah it's a decent first 7-string, but I wouldn't dismiss the Omen 7 or the LTD Sc 207 yet.

^Wingate, RG7321s are very hit-or-miss: I've played a couple that felt like crap, and I've played others that felt amazing...
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
dyou think itll still be better for playing 6 string stuff on than my cheap strat copy?

its either cheap 7 string or not so cheap 6 string
Depends on whether you want/need the range or not. I can't answer your question because I'm not you...
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by aznrockerdude
Depends on whether you want/need the range or not. I can't answer your question because I'm not you...

fair enough

i want a 7 string for more range incomposing and a bitmore versitility

and im a huge triviumfan
Quote by aznrockerdude
RG7321s are very hit-or-miss: I've played a couple that felt like crap, and I've played others that felt amazing...

+1

My mate bought one and I pretty much fell in love with it. It was awesome except for the pickups, which were ok. Next time I saw one in a shop I tried it out and it was terrible, the neck was very cheap-feeling and it was poorly set up. TS, if you try one out and you like it, make sure you take that one home.
Ibanez RG1570 w/ Bareknuckle Pickups
Ibanez RG655
PRS SE Fredrik Åkesson Singlecut
Blackstar HT-5
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
BOSS TU-2
MXR M-108
Digitech Bad Monkey