ok, heres the deal. My band has been working very hard the last 2 years, and we were lucky enough to quickly find our niche and were able to play lots of shows to the kind of people that like our music. We released an album on our own and soon got some nationwide radio play. Weve done some touring before, but nothing much, but this summer, thanks to our recent record (its with an independent record label) we will be doing a full fledged tour this summer. im very excited.

however there are some problems. as some of you know from me recent threads, my equipment is falling apart. plus i need to just get an overall improvement on everything, and am wondering what else i will need.

here is my plan:
i will be purchasing a used mesa boogie lonestar to replace my now nearly defunk fender HRD. i will be modding my crybaby, I will be repairing the neck and replacing the tuners and pickups of my les paul so i can use it for a back up guitar.
can anyone think of anything that would be imperative for me to have that i havent thought of yet? thanks for the help.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
it would be a good investment to eventually buy a backup amp, not necessarily the same amp but one that will work as a backup in case your primary amp goes out/blows a fuse or something and you cant replace it immediately
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
thats a great idea. i havent thought of that.
what i think i will do is fix my old bassman up and take it along with us.
Quote by BryanChampine
Chea_man is the best.
Quote by chea_man

what i think i will do is fix my old bassman up and take it along with us.

That's a good idea, do you have a cab? Maybe a 2x12 avatar or similar that you could use with the mesa or the fender.

Edit: And congrats on the tour deal!
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by gregs1020
That's a good idea, do you have a cab? Maybe a 2x12 avatar or similar that you could use with the mesa or the fender.

Edit: And congrats on the tour deal!

i have a cab my friend built with the parts of the old bassman cab after i retired it. its a 1x15 but its compact, a little muddy, but it should get the job done. although i guess i could just plug it into the speakers on whatever combo ill be using if need be.

and thanks for the congrats!!!
Quote by BryanChampine
Chea_man is the best.