Hi to all =)

here is the deal.

i want to emigrate from my natal country (hispanic) to europe.
i bunch of universities come to make an exposition of studying in the UK, Spain, France, Italy etc.
i was interested to go to there to study, but after read and hear things about how great is europe i decide that i want to work and live there.
im looking to go prepared (money, legal papers,etc)
actually im making research and investigation to go.
some people tell that first go to vacation and after seeing i take a decision but it is pretty hard because i read that with a tourist VISA it is near-impossible to process a work or settlement VISA (and if i return to my country) i dont think to have money to travel again.

My questions are:

It is hard to make a VISA for living in europe?
What country or city you recommend to start a new life (economically and quality life)
How much money i need to settle (food,department) till i find a job like in a coffe or something like that
In europe, they are racist with the hispanic people (like in USA)?
There are any requirement to go there?

i thinks thats all, thanks for read and answer n_n
Last edited by axl611 at Nov 26, 2008,
Germany. Berlin. No one is racist with hispanics here, we hardly even have any.
Quote by blue_strat
This is Germany we're talking about.

Germany

Quote by stoner179
Thanks alot. When i read the first sentence, i dont know why, but i laughed in the middle of my first class at tech school. You sir have made me look like a fool for the first and last time
UK- rains a lot. Thats all you need to know
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Right now the world is going through an economic down turn, so it'd probably be best to move to a European country which hasn't been hit so bad.

Speaking from England, yeah, there are racists, but you shouldn't have any problems
Quote by Craigo
Speaking from England, yeah, there are racists, but you shouldn't have any problems

Every nation has racists, because every nation has morons
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Last edited by wiggy1988 at Nov 26, 2008,
I would have to second Germany, I believe their immigration policies are a little more lenient than others. I myself would like to go to England, but it's f*cking expensive, especially with the plummeting dollar.
I live in the US am I racist? Nice generalization.

a lot of people dislike illegal immigrants who tend to come from mexico. They dislike them because they are here illegally , not because they are mexican.
Quote by pwninator123
EPIC LOLZ FROM THE LEFTY!!!!!!

Quote by death.prog
Ugh...

When I brought up this page, so much fail dumped out of my computer screen and all over my hands, severely damaging my ability as a musician.
Quote by thewho65
I would have to second Germany, I believe their immigration policies are a little more lenient than others. I myself would like to go to England, but it's f*cking expensive, especially with the plummeting dollar.

You like the Who and Joy Division. Your free to live in my house any time!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Quote by axl611
Hi to all =)

In europe, they are racist with the hispanic people (like in USA)?

No, they're not racist. They hate everyone equally.
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
DO NOT COME TO SPAIN!
Things are really ****ed up here

When the bell rang to change classes at school, I walked into the hallway and yelled, "I MASTURBATE TO DUCK SEX" and started imitating a duck having sex.

Quote by wiggy1988
You like the Who and Joy Division. Your free to live in my house any time!

hey wiggy...can I come over to live in your house?
(Got both JD Studio album + a Best of. And TW's Who's Next + Best of)

...pleeeaaazzzeeee.....
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Learn proper English.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
It is hard to make a VISA for living in europe? - If you get a university/college placement acceptance before you migrate, then it's easy.
What country or city you recommend to start a new life (economically and quality life) - Most European cities are pretty much on a par for quality of life, there's obviously going to be a bit of variance, bigger cities tend to be better, but then they are more expensive.

Economically? Look for the country who's getting least buggered by the credit crunch.
How much money i need to settle (food,department) till i find a job like in a coffe or something like that - Probably a decent amount, couple of thousand Euros maybe.
In europe, they are racist with the hispanic people (like in USA)? - Europeans are generally pretty accepting of other races since the EU and the Euro has made inter-European travel much easier people are more used to "foreigners, and most European countries have land borders with several other countries so they're no strangers to newcomers.
There are any requirement to go there?Dunno what you mean, and will probably vary quite a liot between countries, you'd need to research your candidate destinations.
Quote by Lefty7Stringer
I live in the US am I racist? Nice generalization.

a lot of people dislike illegal immigrants who tend to come from mexico. They dislike them because they are here illegally , not because they are mexican.

You may not be racist, but most people sure are, at least where I live. In every debate class, it's an overwhelming difference between people who support or reject immigration. I'm an immigrant, and I didn't cross a border illegally like some people, but I still get shi t from people because I'm not a born citizen. I found it surprising when I got to high school (when we really were allowed to express opinions), especially why New Jersey being a blue state.
I would give you a real answer, but you generalize Americans.

Fuck you (and not because you are hispanic.)

You are just as racist as the people you claim we are.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Quote by zippidyduda
I would give you a real answer, but you generalize Americans.

Fuck you (and not because you are hispanic.)

You are just as racist as the people you claim we are.

i have proofs that most of the yankis are racist. so stop flaming, you only look like an idiot posting that.. oh yea, and thanks for the help =)

@freedoms_stain

Thanks, that the answer i was looking for.

@BlackandSilver

i wont take that like a offense, so could you answer where im lacking of grammar in that post? maybe that way i will perfect my (sh!ty) english, thx anyway
Last edited by axl611 at Nov 26, 2008,
Quote by axl611
i have proofs that most of the yankis are racist. so stop flaming, you only look like an idiot posting that.. oh yea, and thanks for the help =)

@freedoms_stain

Thanks, that the answer i was looking for.

Where's your proof? Have you been here before? You can't just assume that most of us are racist plus it varies greatly from state to state. In all my life here I have only met one person who is genuinely racist against hispanic people.
Quote by DirtyMakik
hey wiggy...can I come over to live in your house?
(Got both JD Studio album + a Best of. And TW's Who's Next + Best of)

...pleeeaaazzzeeee.....

buy the Who live at leeds at its a deal
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
I just wouldnt choose Italy should they stumble into your mind. That country is poor poor poor.
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
Quote by Masamune
Where's your proof? Have you been here before? You can't just assume that most of us are racist plus it varies greatly from state to state. In all my life here I have only met one person who is genuinely racist against Hispanic people.

You live in South Florida, right? That's pretty much where all the Hispanic people are.
I lived in Miami and remember 95% of the classes being made up of Hispanics. I live in a mostly Caucasian town, and the general opinion is that there should be strict immigration. We digress.

TS, you probably will have a better chance of getting a visa if you have ancestors from an European country. A family friend received Portuguese citizenship in a few months due to having Portuguese ancestors.
Quote by wiggy1988
buy the Who live at leeds at its a deal

I will
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
If you were Hispanic you would already be in Europe (hurr hurr hurr).
Quote by GerGuam
If you were Hispanic you would already be in Europe (hurr hurr hurr).

Does "South America", "Central America" and "Mexico" ring a bell?
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!