This is my first recording, but It was also in an unfamiliar key so I kept tripping up on my own fingers. Any criticism would be appreciated and returned. Hopefully I'll have many recordings to come that don't suck.

The jam is on my profile
I smile because I have no idea whats goin on
i liked it all alot, but we can hear where u tripped over yourself like you said. practice the harmonic minor and the stuff itself to get rid of that nad it will be really good.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
The Bible is awesome. Revelation is so badass, I mean, dragons and angels and the devil having an epic battle in the clouds? Badass.
The mixing was kind of weird. The drums were almost impossible to hear. I know the lead is the main focus here, but maybe you should turn up the drums a bit.

You're not a bad guitarist by any means. You've got loads of potential. The reason for the mistakes, as you said, is that the scale is new to you. Just practice with it some more until you've really got the hang of it.

I like where you're going with this track. Just need a little practice and touching up. This has the potential to be a really great track.
"On this life that we call home
The years go fast
and the days go so slow...

the days go so slow
."
thanks The recording must have been crap because there were no drums
I smile because I have no idea whats goin on
Quote by fenderuser93
thanks The recording must have been crap because there were no drums

Seriously? Oh ****.... I must be hearing things again.
"On this life that we call home
The years go fast
and the days go so slow...

the days go so slow
."