Hi i need some help Pit.
I have the latest 50" Panasonic Viera it has an SD card slot, i know SDHC cards have enough space for HD films (4gb-32gb)
So i was wondering if i was to *cough*torrent*cough* a hd film in a file format of MKV, could i just whack it on the SDHC card and put it in the TV. I don't want to buy one without knowing and im not sure if the TV supports it
Thanks
/CENTER]
No because your TV has no MKV unencoding software to make it watchable.

Just hook the screen up to your computer, dude.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
No because your TV has no MKV unencoding software to make it watchable.

Just hook the screen up to your computer, dude.

Correct, however if you had an mpeg or avi I think that would work. To be fair i know jack **** about TV's hah.

If your TV can play AVI then you can convert the MKV quite easily, google or *cough* torrent *cough* the software
Thanks for letting me know mistress, nah its too much hassle to move the computer to the TV room, and the computer only works on safe mode with the TV for some reason..

EDIT: so you can watch HD videos in AVI? if so then thats great! :p
/CENTER]
no, it senses that you didnt pay for it, then your screen goes black and blows up..

just buy a cqable and connect ur to to your comp.
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
haha nowa, nah i can't as ive mentioned PC to TV for me doesn't work, im looking at MKV converting so as long as AVI plays in 720p or 1080p HD im alright, taa
/CENTER]
Quote by pl0x
haha nowa, nah i can't as ive mentioned PC to TV for me doesn't work, im looking at MKV converting so as long as AVI plays in 720p or 1080p HD im alright, taa

yes! second "HAHA" for me today, i am going to be the next kensai
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.