Not without some woodworking. You'll need to rout a cavity into the body to make room for the next pickup. That will, in turn, mess up the finish around it, and you might have a crack in the finish across the whole face of the guitar...

Just get one with 2 pickups
yes with proper routing, but why not just buy a guitar with 2 pickups, probably work out cheaper with less chance of ruining a nice guitar.
Quote by sashki
Not without some woodworking. You'll need to rout a cavity into the body to make room for the next pickup. That will, in turn, mess up the finish around it, and you might have a crack in the finish across the whole face of the guitar...

Just get one with 2 pickups

People are such downers around here...

You will need another pickup route, as mentioned earlier.

But it won't neccesarily mess up the finish, and I don't understand much why it would if you prepared right. And I have no clue why the finish would crack across the whole guitar either...

Seriously, it's definitely doable, and if you want that guitar get it, then see if you really want a neck pickup in it.
Definitely possible, as long as you can drill a hole for your wires, have a routing template, and tape around your edge so your finish doesnt crack.
------

Shwiggity.
Quote by ohspyro89
People are such downers around here...

You will need another pickup route, as mentioned earlier.

But it won't neccesarily mess up the finish, and I don't understand much why it would if you prepared right. And I have no clue why the finish would crack across the whole guitar either...

Seriously, it's definitely doable, and if you want that guitar get it, then see if you really want a neck pickup in it.

In addition to the route you'll need a hole for the lead to go through - pop the neck and drill down to the other pickup route.

How big is the control panel and route in the back? Big enough for a switch and maybe another knob or two? If it is, no big, if not, then it's a deal killer.

ANYTHING is doable, but this isn't a trivial thing.