So I really need a new amp. My current one is just a crappy 15W that came with my Silvertone starter pack. I've been doing some research and the Acoustic b200h sparked my interest, and with current Black Friday sales coming up the purchase seems quite inviting. I was wondering if anybody has had any experience with this amp or any other acoustic amps. I mainly play rock, hard rock, classic rock, a tad bit of funk, and ever so slightly some metal. Thanks.
Slap a bass, not a ho.
Sounds to me like you need to speak with thehumanity he often comes into threads and mentions Acoustic being pretty damn good!
Gear:

Musicman SUB 5
Ibanez SRX305
Ibanez GSR200
Ashdown MAG300 C115
Ashdown MAG 210 cab

Soon a Fender Deluxe Jazz V & an LTD 206
Quote by Rywad
Sounds to me like you need to speak with thehumanity he often comes into threads and mentions Acoustic being pretty damn good!

this.

it should suit you just fine.

what cab are you putting on it?
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by the humanity
this.

it should suit you just fine.

what cab are you putting on it?

I'll be getting the deal that comes with an Acoustic 1x15

LINKY: http://www.guitarcenter.com/Acoustic-B200H-200W-Bass-Head-and-B115-250W-1x15-Bass-Cab-Package-483494-i1415333.gc

if there are sales going on the way i want them to, i should be able to get it all for under $300
Slap a bass, not a ho.
that should be a great setup i agree with the humanity on acoustics they are great and low costing
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!
Cool cool. Hopefully i can end up with an incredible deal. I'll let you guys know how it goes. Thanks for help.
Slap a bass, not a ho.